Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

TrainWreck. . .(pics 56k beware)

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Shouse1018, Oct 16, 2006.

1. Smoked some dank Trainwreck Saturday night. Plus my boy hooked it up with a free

1/8th as a wedding present. I love it when people are on the same page as me :)

Smoke this through my Voodoo Vape: TrainWreck
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is the 1/8th. Beasters from Athens GA

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. nice didnt know georgia had that good a selection.

3. The TrainWreck is from Bonnaroo. My boy got like an O and has just been breakin it

out on special occasions. Well I can't speak for all of Georgia but around Augusta the

selection is weak.

4. looks really dank and SUPER dense, have fun with that

5. Thx man

I guess nobody else likes my weed :D

6. Excellent pickup. Trainwreck looks killa.

7. Believe it or not it Smokes better than it looks :smoking:

Here's some more pics

[​IMG]

I got 2 O's of this stuff. Don't mind the BB-Gun :eek: I just scraped all the keif outta that
    Friday night and that's what it looked like last night.
    [​IMG]

8. TrainWreck has a very dinstinct smell. Is it very pungent? I would love to smell that smell right now...and of course the trademark TrainWreck high...Looks nice n' dank for shiz. I really need to go to Bonnaroo next year...

9. Damnn thats a nice pickup...GA is only 2 hours away!

10. Mozeltov!

11. Those shots are beautiful!

12. The Smell is strong. Soon as you take the lid off almost instantly the smell has

dispersed everywhere in the house. Def would be careful transportin any of this

stuff in a car.

13. damn looks like some bangin trainwreck and i would love to have 2 o's of that bud right now. You got a shit load of keif off that

14. WOW! +rep thats some amazing looking trainwreck... never had it myself but i want to get some whenever i get the chance

have fun with that bro!

15. I knew a girl that lived in Buckhead (right by ATL) and I met this dude in her complex that had shit for $125 a 1/4...shit was AMAZING. Not sure on the strain, but 1 hit and i was blown...Ive never been BLOWN off one hit before, but ive been buzzed...this shit was great. Wish I still had his contact info, id be there...hah. Anyways, back to the topic...ur bud looks top notch man, + rep fo sho!

16. Haha what a fucking great friend man, I would love to get bud as a wedding gift. On a sidenote, trainwreck = BEST SHIT EVER. I haven't been able to get ahold of genuine trainwreck for a long time, but Bonaroo is definitely the place to pick shit up. Very nice.:hello:

17. that shit looks so fuckin good

18. either that is a really nice BB gun or its not one at all, really nice quallity if it is tho...

great bud to, i bet it vapes real nice

19. Damnnnnnn nice ass bud man have fuN!

20. My friend gets trainwreck in once and a while. I buy every time. If you look at it under good light it has a strong turquoise hue. I didnt have a grinder before, so i couldnt catch keif, and was suggested to cut it into smoking nugs with scissors. This was to conserve as much thc as possible. I dont think breaking it apart with your fingers would reduce that much, unless you would be extremely rough for some reason. Does anybody know if using scissors makes a significant difference?