Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trainwreck Pickup, Michigan Medical Bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by redchrons, Aug 6, 2011.

1. Got a 1/4oz for $80 but split it with my man, $40 each way even....although I made all the effort, but whatever we're tight :smoke:

Anyway, my dealer said its creeper weed....and I don't know yet. I was already high as shit when I tried it and kind of drunk. But I can report it smells like a pine tree with a hint of skunk, and it has a very smooth piney taste :D. Very fresh bud.

Its extremely hairy, not as frosty as I usually like but its still decently coated with trichromes. Its very good bud no doubt.

For comparison I have a picture of a small bud of "blueberry" next to it on the right, its slightly more 'frosty' haha. Also pictured is the biggest nugget of the batch, 2 grams of weight.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]