Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trainwreck pickup? (lots of pics)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by pantdrix420, Apr 25, 2009.

1. #1 pantdrix420, Apr 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2009
    copped a half of what my boy from work said was trainwreck for 280..kinna a rip but w/e. hes a reliable dude so i cant complain. its smells like a bowl of some fruity pebbles. when my boy drove up with his windows down i could still smell it in the car and it was STRONG.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. man whats up with all these ducks paying 20 a g all the way up:D

i wish i knew one of yall:p

rule of thumb never pay over 500 an O even thats outrageous

3. the oz would have been a cheaper he just didnt have it on him. my rule usaully is actually never pay over 400... but this was an exception. thanks.

4. i forgot to mention the bud does look good :smoking:

5. It looks pretty dank 2 me.

6. i had to triple bag this shit cuz my whole room smelled like skunk sex and fruit loops...

7. damn.. near 280 for a half is pretty steep, but happy smoking man
    dankies is fuckin dankies

i remember having to finish an eighth of trainwreck and an eighth of homegrown purple Sour D and a fridge full of brew at the pad in a night. good times :smoke:

8. I would never pay $500 an O. that is crazy talk. some guy tried to charge me $420 for a zip one day and I laughed in his face. I can get ounces of dank for $300 and its just as good as what you posted. I also have to make a 30 minute drive every time I pick up so that has to be accounted for when considering the price I pay.

9. see response... how bout we comment on the herb and not how good our prices our cuz we are lucky to have this connect or live in that area.

10. looks good but that's pricey. Either way you gotta do what you gotta do. Keep smokin :smoke:

11. i can still smell this shit in my room with it triple bagged AND zipped up an a gym bag...

12. 280! i just threw down 160 for a 1/2 and i thought that was steep. I figured it was ok though since the bud was the dankest i've ever come across - and I live in San Diego (we all know what that means)

if i were you, i would be starting my grow op. tomorrow. those prices are insane!!!

13. You probably dropped some in your room.

Be careful your mom doesn't find it! :eek:

14. Jar that shit fur sure. no bags would be touching that except if i got it in a bag, then it gets transfered over to a welcoming nugglet jar.
    :smoke::smoke:

15. #15 pantdrix420, Apr 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2009
    none fell...thats a promise. and i almost go caught but surprisinly this bud was actually what saved me.

cali guys cant seem to not brag about their prices huh? as i stated in the VERY first sentence "kinna a rip but w/e" im fully aware of what the price range should be (in Va about 40-60 bucks less dependin). ive been smokin almost 9 years...

16. ***** rule of thumb is 300 any more thn tht n ur gettn taxed out the ass

17. from now on its comment on the bud or get deleted. i know prices. and if i lived in cali maybe i would go by the rule of thumb YALL have for YALL prices. i live in a commonwealth state and on top of that i now live in a city thats mostly full or rich folks so things are gonna be more expensive here.

18. hey man dont worry about it if u paid 4 it and it was worth it to you thats all that counts u know ive paid top dollar and extra for bags that are super funk,.. although that is why i started growing.. ;) nice pickup though man even if im the only one to say it!! lol 2 bad you couldnt pass me the bowl though ;):bongin:

19. #19 pantdrix420, May 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2009
    apperently this is purple wreck. my boy just told me it was trainwreck so i wouldnt be skeptical cuz the last batch of purple wreck had more purp to it.
    some Jack the Ripper should be commin soon...