Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

TrainWreck Pick-Up

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PhoenixPharmer, Mar 1, 2008.

1. I got a zone of it. Nice stuff. It smells like Lemon / a Candy Sativa.

This stuff Wrecks the Train outta you.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Nice pickup man! How much did you pay?

3. It was quite taxed actually.

I paid $400 for the Zone...
    ($390 for each after that)

And thats AFTER I've known his Brother for years and he shaved $20 off the regular price.

4. That's a good looking zip of TrainWreck bro. I haven't scored any of that stuff in a minute.

5. Yeah man,
    I was hoping to get this killer Kush he had.

He had it for like.... A month, stuff was the closest to 'one hit kill' I've had in a loonnng time.

Everyone I smoked out with it was like..."This is honestly the best weed I've ever hit in my life"
    Sure as shit, as soon as I hit him up... He was out of it, as of THAT day...

But yeah, this is probably the best batch of TrainWreck I've had.
    I got some recently that didn't compare in the slightest.

He gets all his stuff from Humboldt.
    Rumor has it, some Lavender Kush'll be here soon.... From there as well.

They know how to do what they do, up there.

6. its some good herb.... i said so

7. I smoked some trainwreck earlier out of my new volcano, and wow, what a sweet tasting herb.

Nice looking dank as always bro.

peace.

8. Si Sinor,

I am most definatly blunted.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eTXzO0Hr1OM"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eTXzO0Hr1OM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

You gotta do whatchu gotta do.

9. That zone looks awesome man. I must say trainwreck and catpiss are my two favorite strains by far. That looks might delicious! Tastes so good. haha.

10. 60x Microscope
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Trainwreck. That stuff is like stimulant weed. Quite a time, but puts me to bed when it's all said and done.

12. Oh hell yeah it does.

45 minutes before bed, a blunt of this will leave you sleeping good.

13. choo choo

14. perfect buds mayne, not a leaf in sight, just sweet sweet crystals. turn your hat straight though KTHX.

15. A sativa like trainwreck shouldn't be putting you to sleep, I don't think.

16. After the uppity Sativa high comes and goes, you sleep like a rock.

I think I heard TW is around 65% Sativa... If so, there's a moderate amount of Indica in there as well.

17. i just gotta give mad props for bein in the VALLEY

feeeenix

18. You from Phoenix too?

19. Nice Twreck dog, keep puffing that goodness