Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trainwreck or Sour Diesel

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Tman1029, Sep 16, 2011.

1. Which is better in your opinion? Trying to decide what to pick up..

2. Sour d got me retarded the other night. Hard to pick trainwreck after that.

3. Both, but if I could only choose one I'd get the sour!

4. [​IMG]

^^ Sour Diesel is my favorite strain, and i personally guarantee you will like it

5. Proper cali trainwreck will wreck sour d

6. trainwreck, I had a amazing harvested bud, super green, bright orange hairs, heavy sativa

7. Only tried sour, but i imagine there both good.

8. Trainwreck... with a name like that it has to be better then everything.....

9. I prefer trainwreck, if done proper that stuff will flat screw you up.

10. Smoke sour d

11. Sour D, only for the fact that the one time i got my hands on it it got me higher than i ever was off trainwreck. But i diddnt have much of the d and it was also after a t break, the trainwreck i had a 1/2 zip of so maybe it was just cause it seemed like more of a delicacey haha.

12. So looks like sour d is edging out as the preferred choice. That's kind of what I was thinking to.... :confused_2:

13. Personal guarantee eh??

14. Trainwrecked.

15. i had some sour d yestersay and today i got some trainwreck

sour d!

16. I prefer the Sour personally;) Enjoy your smoke either way. Happy Friday and happy toking to all :smoke:

17. if i were you, i would have your dealer take a pic of the buds of each and send it to your phone or something. compare and pick up the danker of the two. or buy both, unless theyre from different dealers

18. Personally, the one time I had trainwreck I thought it was mids because that did not get me anywhere near the high I get from Sour D. I used to get Sour D a lot and all my friends including the friends with trainwreck said I had the best bud.

19. The high I got from trainwreck was one of the most interesting, fun, and best highs i've ever had.

Go with the trainwreck.

20. Yeah, sour D is the shit.