Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trainwreck half o pick up

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by WhiteyMctighty, Sep 26, 2012.

1. My beautiful most awesome girlfriend picked up a half o of this last night for us. 150 for the half. Brand new connect. He's legit and we are happy. No more paying 120 a quarter!! Anyways, on to the pic. I present to you, trainwreck!!!

Attached Files:

2. yo that shit is dank! Love finding new connects with better weed and cheaper prices! Score!

3. P.s. And proof that my girlfriend is beautiful. :)

Attached Files:

4. oh my fucking god, i would lick the tips of penises for a 150 half of that....

5. [quote name='"WhiteyMctighty"']P.s. And proof that my girlfriend is beautiful. :)[/quote]

Fact!

But bro is that you?
    You looked BLAZED

6. [quote name='"Muppetsex10"']

Fact!

But bro is that you?
    You looked BLAZED[/quote]

Lmao yea thats me. Yes im lifted.

7. Hahaha hell yeah,you look like this kid I used to go to H.S. with named Austin lmfao!
    Oh and your ol'lady is pretty.:)

8. Beautiful girl, beautiful bud. You my friend are very lucky, finding a new connect that's actually decent! Smoke that shit with love because that's some fire!!!!

9. Thanks. I'm very lucky. He said we have to buy a half o a week to get that price. I don't think we will have a problem selling half of it a week.

10. Dank buds nice pickup! Hows the smoke??

And Nice rosary are you Catholic or is your "swag" just emanating from your body? lol jk

11. Nice looking bud and GODAMN thats one sexy lady.plz tell me u wud share her op lmfao

12. looks amazing

13. [quote name='"AlwaysDizzy"']Dank buds nice pickup! Hows the smoke??

And Nice rosary are you Catholic or is your "swag" just emanating from your body? lol jk[/quote]

Its the swag sir

14. [quote name='"dankyfc"']Nice looking bud and GODAMN thats one sexy lady.plz tell me u wud share her op lmfao[/quote]

Sorry only the bud is for sale. Ha :)

15. [quote name='"AlwaysDizzy"']Dank buds nice pickup! Hows the smoke??

And Nice rosary are you Catholic or is your "swag" just emanating from your body? lol jk[/quote]

Best sativa dominent hybrid I've smoked.

16. kk i feel u lol