Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

trainwreck *{{dank}}*

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MtHighToker, Aug 22, 2009.

1. I love this weed. Me and my buddy were looking for some bud today so he called his friend who knew someone that sold dank weed for cheep. We were told to meet him at papa john's pizza while he was working. We met him around back where he gave us 2 grams for a dub, and let us knew of a cool smoking room which was behind radio shack. There was nothing really in there, but we smoked about 4 bowls so we were all nicely baked :smoking:.
    I only had time to take a picture of about .5 of the trainwreck but enjoy :D.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. looks nice, is it indica dom, icant remember

3. awww man I'm droooling that looks delicious :smoking:

Your holding it in a film canister too aren't you? Just out of curiosity are they airtight like the pill bottles? I bet they are better too since they don't let any light hit the bud...

4. Yah the film canisters work really good to keep the smell out, its also the perfect size for a couple grams of weed.

Actually, it's sativa dominant, very good head high :hello:.

5. nom nom nooooommm :)