Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trains and Brownies

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sherm Cat, Jan 24, 2013.

1. I'm moving back to Omaha from where I'm at in Boston right now and will be taking a train to get there. I'm planning on bringing a zip and a half of a few different east coast strains with me to deal out for quick cash and smoke with my friends. I have seen a couple diff threads on here about taking bud on trains and I'm pretty confident about that part. I'm planning on many airtight ziplocks inside a mason jar that imma keep stashed in my backpack. My fear was that I was hoping to bring a couple brownies with me to make the 24 he trip interesting and slightly entertaining. I have never had edibles myself but know the high lasts longer. My question is do you think I will be fine to get blasted on brownies or do you think it will draw unwanted attention and make me more liable for bag searches and should just raw dog the trip?

2. Personally, When I eat a brownie or two, I go into couch potato mode. Prefer to not move (still able to if needed ofc), and just chill. But theres a lot of factors when it comes to edibles and their potency to give a direct answer tbh.

TLDR; Do it, and listen to music breh.

3. That's what I was thinking if doing. Just put on my beats and fade away. Not like I can/want to get up and walk around a train unless to find a potential hussey haha. I didn't know if edible highs are pretty obvious, i.e. will somebody know I'm blasted if they look at or talk to me

4. Nah, considering it's a long ride (24 hr? ouch) I highly doubt anyone would give a crap about anyone specific.

Only thing I'd recommend is using some Visine to cover the red eyes and you're good to go =)

5. Perfect. I figured I would have visine handy just in case. Yea 24 hrs including all the layovers and stops. Now you know why I was thinking brownies. No kush smell (that I'm aware of) and a longer high

6. Fuck the visine no ones gonna go up to you and think red eyes he must be high. Do you think someones top priority is finding people who are high and instantly calling the police? Bottom line is what are you doing wrong for someone to care?

7. I've had problems with edibles making me nauseous while traveling. I've gotten really car sick when I've never ever been carsick before. I would say don't eat them on an empty stomach.

You should do a trial to see how edibles effect you before you get on a train and eat a brownie. Of course it's going to depend on how strong these brownies are. I have a hard time staying awake after eating brownies.

8. Bring (atleast) 2 brownies. Eat one be fucked for like 6 hours, nap, wake up eat the other one. It's fucking 24h! :eek:

9. hussy is a word i haven't heard in a long ass time

10. Hahaha when people say it I usually look at them strange and think when the fuck where you born

11. I was thinking two maybe three. Yea 24 hrs to go from east coast to the mid west. It's faster to fly but that means more cabbage and I wouldn't be able to bring anything with me or get burnt before or during. Plus I never taken a train for that long so I can check it off the to do list lol.

Dude I love the word hussy cause its a throwback word that elicits the same reaction you two had haha. Use hussy in a sentence and see what people do

12. I was thinking visine as a safety net. Don't really want to get searched and yoked up off the train at some random station and have to deal with all that bullshit

13. It's a word i don't like. Everyone has some of those words. If i was to use it i'm sure half the people who heard would have it look it up, or ask their phone.

14. are you going to try a brownie before you take this trip?

15. Yea prolly if I have the cash/time for it

16. [quote name='"Sherm Cat"']

I was thinking two maybe three. Yea 24 hrs to go from east coast to the mid west. It's faster to fly but that means more cabbage and I wouldn't be able to bring anything with me or get burnt before or during. Plus I never taken a train for that long so I can check it off the to do list lol.

Dude I love the word hussy cause its a throwback word that elicits the same reaction you two had haha. Use hussy in a sentence and see what people do[/quote]

My grandma says hussy. Lol

17. Ohhh i didnt know you were bringin bud with you missed that my bad haha

18. Yea i am. Like a zip and a half. Maybe more if friends wire me money ahead nf time