training techniques without scrog

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Maya.blue, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Hello all
    My lady's 35 days old Star of week 6
    I made 2 time's topping and 2 time's LST
    And i want to keep going with training without scrog.
    The problem is that my all fabric pot allready full from the 2 LST i did earlier.
    What can i do now?

Attached Files:

2. It's hard for me to tell from your pics.....but it looks like you could pull/tie down those branches even more....and the other ones growing off of those....again...it LOOKS like you have spots on that pot to where you can tie those down too...

BTW, I like your little draining setup down there :thumbsup:

3. My problem is not the branches that allready tie down that's easy because i can play with them much as i want, my problem is the new ones that grows that i need to pull and tie once again.
    I will send a photo that you can see how busy on this pot.

About that draining idea it's took some time to came with this Idea, but its not perfect yet because i need a water pump to suck all the water there and not lift it every time

4. I use these garden ties to spread the branches out to get light and space between them. They are stiff enough to help control new soft growth.

[​IMG]

5. I use these garden ties to spread the branches out to get light and space between them. They are stiff enough to help control new soft growth.

Attached Files:

6. Honestly, a scrog would be a great solution for that...even a simple setup. Any reason you don't want to?

7. I got those, few min upload a photo

• Like Like x 1
  8. I try to "to earn" also the small one's that in the scrog technique will be cutting off (because off the lollipop or because they're not get any light)

• Like Like x 1