Training question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Wild willy, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Anybody try main lining their plants looking for some advice and if it's worth it

Sent from my SM-T900 using Tapatalk

2. No experience jus a lot of topping n low stress techniques..n scrogging for proven side by side higher yield out comes

3. Mainline and lst , supercroping w scrog and topping done here. I found mainline to produce an esthetic result but no increase in yield or better plant health. Therefore, in my limited experience, mainline is worth the effort.

4. Is or isn't?
    Did mainline on most of my lst batch because i had the extra TIME. But as storz said no noticeable increase in yeild. This time just some lst and supercropping.

• Like Like x 1
  5. sorry...is NOT

• Like Like x 1
  6. I find that sticking with either LST or Supercropping alone without topping at all results in the most rapid growth and the largest plants in the smallest time period. Other training methods like mainlining or topping in general really slow a plant down. If you want to have it near the size of a straight up LST'd or supercropped only plant in the same time period you'll need an extra two weeks of veg at least.

People mistakenly think that they need to top to have a large canopy of multiple tops. That is far from true. If you only LST or supercrop you'll have to remove half of your tops just to thin the canopy. Once you stick to only those training methods you'll most likely have too many tops and have to cut some off. The plant will never slow down either.

7. I did a mainline veg took way to long due to training. I won’t do it again because I didn’t notice anymore yield.