Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Training new stoners?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ripasourus-rex, May 11, 2010.

1. I've said this before, but I need to say it. We were all in my buddy's apartment, smoking a blunt. It was me and 3 other people. One of them was a complete novice. Not that It bothers me. So the blunts getting passed around, and the dude drops the blunt in between the couch cushion! We were all pissed.

I was smoking with my one other friend, and it was the day I got my favorite glass pipe. So, he's hitting it, and takes way to big of a hit and drops the bowl and starts coughing like crazy. Luckily we were outside, so it dropped on the grass.

Scariest moment of my life haha. I guess that's what we risk smoking with people like that. Everyone learns. I remember I did some newbie shit back in the day.

2. We've all done newbie shit lol.

I remember my second ever bong rip. I followed the instructions wrong, and somehow ended up expelling all of the smoke out of the bottom of the bong.

3. Ya this past week for some reason alot of ppl have wanting to try it so I mentored them smoked them out. It's feels good for some reason lol. They were both really hot chicks so that makes it even better

4. I have a couple of friends who know me to be the stoner in their group of friends, so I always get asked by my friends who don't smoke as often to let their friend try it for the first time, and for me to introduce them to some shit about weed.

That's as close as I can get to your situation at least. But imo, I do kinda mind it. Because these same kids who are always hitting me up for me to hang out or smoke their friends out always ends up with them wanting to smoke, and it gets annoying because they don't understand that weed is not something that lasts very long, lol.

5. I've been in this position before about 3 or 4 times. Each time I made sure they only had a few hits and then stopped to see if they were comfortable, and they all ended up having a good time. Me and my girlfriend smoked her friend up for the first time in about 2010 and she ended up going on a giggling-fit for 30 minutes straight, lying on the couch. There was no reason behind it, she just found everything amusing. The other 3 just sat there with huge grins on their faces:D