Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Train Wreck

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by GhostGuy, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Picked up some Train Wreck a few days ago. Didn't get a chance to post this when I first got it because I've been a bit busy, but here it is anyway. Very nice potency, great taste, thick smell (Very strong, and a little bit of a chemical scent. Strangely nice.).

[​IMG]

2. i hate telling people that their name brand headies looks like beaster.

3. yup. Looks good, but def. not trainwreck... sorry bro!

4. I love it when i dont have to.

5. Ehh, I wouldn't expect a reputable dispensary to mislabel their product, but I'm new to the dispensary game, so I could be wrong.
    Either way, all I know is it got me where I needed to be. And isn't that what really matters in the end? :)

6. wouldnt say it was beasters like the one guy /// also cant say its not trainwreck / i have had Real Train Wreck and it did not look like that however thats still doesnt mean its not trainwreck there is alot of varibles in growing and harvesting also particular strain genetics ..

7. Don't care if it is Train Wreck it still looks DANK, have fun wit that.

8. i've had trainwreck and it looked something like that... besides if you get beasters that look like that fuck getting dank

9. That is EXACTLY what matters at the end.;)

10. I've had some trainwreck that looked like that, good stuff for sure.