Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Train Wreck vs Blue Dream vs Durban Poison

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by pawpcorn, Aug 7, 2012.

1. Rank these 3 from best to worst please

2. Durban Poison
    Blue Dream
    Train Wreck

I'm just not a big train wreck fan :confused_2:

3. They're all good if they're grown well, like most strains.

4. Tottaly depends on the grower and the methods.

5. I pick up from a medicinal source.

6. Dream
    Poison
    Trainwreck

7. dream
    dream
    dream

:bongin:

8. That doesn't really mean anything, whatever one was grown better most likely will be the 'best' pick, if I had to guess I'd say go with the blue dream, but that's a stab in the dark

9. Dude I write strain reviews but it totally depends on what effects you want.

Durban - Landrace Sativa, super soaring and you'll get the munchies
    Trainwreck - Don't let the name fool you because not as soaring as the Durban but also hard to get too high which is good for some. I like this over the Durban because I don't want the munchies and Durban makes me dizzy sometimes.
    Blue Dream - hybrid and least fav because it will most likely make you tired.

10. love blue dream, so awesoem

11. Durban
    Trainwreck
    Blue dream

Grown properly blue dream and trainwreck are a tie.but durban trumps them all in my book,im a sucker for sativas.

12. Durban poison
    Trainwreck
    Blue dream

However they are all very good strains

13. Durban Poison > Blue Dream > Trainwreck

14. Tw
    dp

bd

(assuming they are all grown to perfection)