Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

train wreck pickup - bc

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by jerzilla, Jun 18, 2011.

1. lol sup, copped a half for $120.

Awesome, i get a lot of kushes, nice to see some trainwreck passing through...

Attached Files:

2. Half O of that shit?

You're set for a while man, happy toking! :smoke:

3. thx bro, happy toking to you too

4. half O of that would last me 2 weeks lol maybe less since it was so cheap I'd probably smoke a lot more joints and blunts than usual :p

very dank for sure though, interesting way of getting a pic of the nugget lol

5. thx man

i dunno what is going on with my account seems like i cant receive rep or something

6. I have to say of all the strains I have smoked, (which really isn't that many) trainwreck had the most distinct smell.

7. It's notorious for that :smoke:

Take a few puffs for me, I gotta wait for my girl to grow up until I get some Train.

8. niiiiice looks good haha i think i may be going to grab an oz of some not top notch, but still dank ass trainwreck for 190 assuming the dispensary isnt out of wreck.... im ona twreck mission right now hahahahahha

9. good pick up last a while too

10. thx, repped everyone i could.

FREE REPS if u post here ppls!

11. hehe and ill return the favor (you now have 1 light green bar yay)

12. whoo, ty sir [​IMG]

13. I'm also a tw fan hardcore.

Nice price!

14. oooh man that tw looks great man! wish i could cop some of that over here in ohio!

15. hah yeah, i've been mixing it with bubba kush, very potent combo!

repped everyone

thx for visiting my thread.

16. looks frosty
    is that a snap back or fitted?

17. to the OP what does the bud smell like?
    I got some that looks exactly like that and i'm in Alberta,

18. Does that nug weigh a 1/2?