train wreck 2 weeks old from clone

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by birdman13, Jan 26, 2007.

1. Here is a little show of some of my really bad pictures, some with a cell phone... But I now have my gfs camera so here we go! the first pictures are from two weeks ago when i first got the clone:D that was how it looked! i put it in some extra seedling dirt i had for 1 week it started to turn yellow and show some signs of the leaf burn because i got exited and gave it some chemical nutes.... ohh man i have learned.... i bought some Pure blend pro! and transplanted into some local soil that consists of 100% organic soil that contains peat moss, coco fiber, perlite and pumice. It is amended with Bat Guano, Sea Bird Guano, wonder worm castings, fish bone, Oregon-ism mycorrhizae, kelp meal, green sand, soy bean meal, leonardite, K-Mag, glacial rock dust, alfalfa meal and oyster shell. :) That little baby has taken off! the new growth is all green and its making some nice new growth all up and sown the plant. its sitting under a 105 watt 5000K Cfl and a 70 watt HPS at the moment and seem to be quite happy:rolleyes: I also have started 3 beans of bag seed. one see the one thats already an inch tall and working on its second real leaves after 1 day under the light...:cool: it was out of some super danks and was the biggest seed i have ever seen!:D so we will see what happens! hop on the birdmans train! :smoking:

Don't you worry i'll just fly away

Attached Files:

2. All these pics are before you went to the pure blend?

birdman, are you new at this?? Asking because of your nute mistake. I am brand new at this, and would have made tons more mistakes if not for GC and it's peeps.

Hopefully we can compare in a few months. I am doing a CFG grow also, but only 2 early misty plants. Got about 230 watts of cfl, all in the 6500k spectrum right now, and plan to flower with 320 Watts, 250 being in the 2700k, whatever is left in 6500k.

3. i am some what new at this:) i have never grown the finished product, but i got some shit growing!!:hello: i just got careless and added a little chemical merical grow for my other plants because she was drooping down a little. i think that the older leaves(the ones she came with) dont look very good, but the new growth is booming i want to clone this train when she is bigger, ill post up some pics of my babies for yeah, not much to look at, yet;) the Pure blend Pro was my second choice i wanted FOX FARMS GROW BIG but they were out so i got this stuff, you should really look into getting a HPS for flower man it can penetrate the canapy more then any cfls, dont get me wrong CFL will veg like perfect but floewer not as good

4. Here are pics of the little lady! she is looking really good i gave her a real tie down and is responded beautifully i topped her about 2 days ago and is kicking ass at the moment, its actually scary at how fast it grows!:smoking: Pistils are all over i love it! Ohh here are the two seedlings to boot!:hello: they are 5 days old the bigger one has got some FUNK! and needs transplant and will get it soon!

dont worry I'll just fly away

Attached Files:

5. anyone know how to change the title of the thread or am i stuck!?:confused:

6. looks good man, cheers
    There should be "edit" botton.. you can edit, change, add pics, delete pics...
    Once your in the Edit screen. you may have to click go advanced.. more options..
    I just found that out myself the other day... you can only edit your own
    posts, but the option should be there!!!
    Peace, Good luck !

7. me thinks U stuck with title!

BTW, I'm topping mine tonight...kinda nervous about it, but check my thread in the morning...see if I did it right!

8. i always get scared before i do it! then 1 day goes by nothing and then BAMN! Its going crazy! Good luck and i wish you a steady hand!;)

9. hey man. looks very good. i think urs might be a little bit older than mine tho... hahaha
    anyway, good luck with this grow man. the way u tied it down looks great. im going to do that to mine as soon as theyre big enogh.
    when would u say is a good time to start toppin and lst?

10. as long as its healthy enough the two little babies wont get LST tell there at least at the 6 th or 7th node.;) but i advice to keep a fan on them to keep em moving around a little:)

11. Birdman!!! any new pics??? How they looking?