Train Of Thought (Game)

Discussion in 'General' started by Dizzy, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Space balls the movie

2. Dancing.

~Toni~

3. Big

~Toni~

4. The Green Mile

~Toni~

5. A big smile

6. Crawling

• Like Like x 1
  7. in my skinnnnnnn these wounds they willll not heaaaaaaal.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Man yall got off the single word pretty good huh lol? I'm just gonna pick the last word of those lyrics, so from heal I go

Expensive

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Ride!

~Toni~

10. Rollercoaster

11. Suit

The heart that loves the wicked ego creates the hated enemy. - Masanobu Fukuoka

12. Law

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. I added some words to make it a kinda story, and so far we've created this

(Marijuana freedom is independence in merica. A country full of cottage cheese smiles, and bright eyes. Looking through glass pipes full of hash for the bash, party cakes and pies, so powerful with love. Peace makers at satan's crossroads, intersections of streets. Where sweepers have cleaned. Sheets from the dryer "Epstein definitely didn't kill himself" conspiracy. While undercover hotboxes in the smokey mountains, were as cold as Antarctica. Where penguins wear tuxedos, and james bonds secret whisper was crisper than lettuce. Farms where crops are hunted, there's plenty of food and drinks. Beer and lager for loggers and joggers while they exercise and sweat. Hard work makes us grateful eternally. The universe had space balls the movie, and 80s music with dancing bears so big. Even Tom Hanks from the green mile, had a big smile. My baby was crawling in my skin, these wounds they will not heal, cause they're expensive. Like cars or rides on roller coasters wearing track suits to law school)

School

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Creative Creative x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2