Train Dogs

Discussion in 'General' started by jkmoney6, Nov 29, 2008.

1. In ny penn station going down to the amtrak platforms do you think the dogs that stand by the down escalator are bomb or drug sniffing? and whats the best possible way to hide the smell from them, its about an eighth if the amount makes a difference.

2. Honestly I would say that their bomb dogs. As far as concealing an 1/8th from the dogs, double/triple/quadrule/as many as you think would keep smell/taste from getting into your bag your weed in a ziplock bags and maybe even put a few layers of ducttape wrapped around them then get a little can of pepper spray (you can get the keychain sized one for like 5-10 bucks and spray some into a 4th bag, and then put your super wrapped weed into that bag. and roll it up and seal it, perhaps evens pray some pepperspray onto a rag/paper towel and wipe it on the outside of the outtermost bag. The drug dog isn't gonna detect the weed because it's gonna be extremely appauled by the smell of pepperspray and try not to breathe it in while you pass.

theres my idea unless you have a vacuum sealer.

3. ^
    None of that will work, and even vacuum sealers are no good most of the time.

4. i bet bomb dogs can smell drugs and vice versa

5. my dad used to work customs with a drug sniffing dog,anything you do to try n cover up that smell wont work,the handlers work with the dogs so much they know there normal behavior and anything that causes the dog to act out of normal will result in the person/item or w/e to be searched,,ive heard endless stories of people thinking there clever and were s.o.l i wouldnt try it,,its only an 1/8th.

6. Especially with that recent terror threat there are going to be quite a few dogs down there.

Plus I guess they will have policemen with M-16's and stuff down there.

7. It'd probably be an M4a4 Carbine.

8. Its typically mp5s.

9. Although not alot will work to hide the smell, I always feel as though it never hurts to try.

I'm also going to say that I don't think drug dogs can smell bombs and vice versa. There are typically 3 types of dogs, bomb, drug, and dead/alive person dogs.