Trailer park boys.

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Thrashin, Aug 5, 2011.

1. There is also two movies! That are funny as fuck

2. trailer park boys is probably one of the best shows of all time. all of the characters are just absolutely hilarious in their own unique way. i love it!

3. Best show ever, really hated how Julian went gay at the end though.

4. What do you mean?

5. It wasn't made like, crystal clear...but in the Countdown to Liquor day Julian and Randy seem to have become something of a couple. When Randy went to live with him after the whole man-whore incident on the docks...

:hide:

I was really high first I saw the film, then I watched a 2nd time and realised that shit.

:eek: guess it shouldn't be all that surprising, I think Bubbles is the only male character who never talked about fucking other guys at one point or another :laughing:

6. hahaha exaaaaactly

7. seen every ep. and all the movies

8. idk. i mean he stated he was just having randy work for him, and then he tricks Mr. Lahey.

9. awesome stuff seen all the seasons and the movies

10. I love the voicemails ricky leaves all the time

11. Yea julian didn't go gay he just gave randy a place to crash and then randy started saying they were a couple, that's why julian was suprised when Lahey said that.

Also, [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVqU2bIOp-Y&NR=1]Lahey Chug - YouTube[/ame]

12. re-watched The Big Dirty last night with my roommates.

love that flick.

13. ^ lol that's the quintessential Lahey moment; he is so god damn fucking hatefully bogus to Bubs...and yet 10 seconds later he just cracks you the fuck up, downing a Mickey in one breath :laughing:

fuckin Lahey

14. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laNJxOTiul4&feature=related]Bubbles I am High High Highhhh - YouTube[/ame]

15. I've seen every episode probably 5 times and still laugh my ass off. Each time you watch you see little shit you've never seen before. The movies weren't as good though.

16. GET OFF THE STAGE YOU DRUNK BASTARRRDDD I love Mike haha