Trailer Park Boys

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Adjs311, Aug 11, 2008.

1. I'm proud to say I'm in a 10 minute driving distance from where the TPB is filmed. :)

2. Trailer Park Boys is the best.. i got high the otherday and watched all 7 seasons..and it was fukin awesome.
    my frave episode is 3 good men are dead..

BAAAAMMMMM!!!!....PEANUTBUTTER ANNNDDDD JAMMMM!!

3. i live in the u.s. and ive watched it plenty of times.. its so funny.. never gets old

4. julian is messing up way too much
    he better get it together while the boys are in jail this time
    haven't seen him this bad since he was drinking swish and dancing with that old dog in back of King of Donair...
    (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_of_Donair)
    speaking of which--
    NotBustedYet: do people really dance all night like that at K.O.D.?

[​IMG]

5. Fuckin swish. I remember that. That was funny as christ in a handbag !

6. Holy shit I love Trailer Park Boys.

7 seasons in 4 days. Yep.

7. I wonder if there would be any way to get them to show the final TPB movie in america, I think it would be a hit. Any TV station that decided to show TPB in america would be rich, no doubt, unless it was censored, then it might suck listening to a tv show where the beep last the whole episode.

8. #48 overgrowray, Jan 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2009
    i didn't read everyones replys, cuz i'm in a hurry

i seen the end of their movie once on tv. I didn't know there was a show until the other day. I'm prob going to watch it all on youtube sometime. theres just so many seasons its going to take me forever. i wish it was put on HBO or something, then it wouldn't have to be edited.

9. Hey i know all about this show. Ricky, Julian, Bubbles, Jim Layhe, Randy, etc...

I saw the movie first and then found out about the series. Its great you can watch almost all the episode on sidereel.com I love the fact that on the show they are constantly firing of guns and they dont do that in the movie. All the schemes and crazy plans they come up with are awesome, the hash driveway is so funny. I love the mockumentary! As alot of people would say, I think the Conkey episode is my favorite.

It's a shame more people dont know about this show, its great to get high and just laugh your ass off at that shit show. I cant think of a better show....

10. sidereel.com has it, you might have to search around a bit but almost all the episodes are there....

11. WHAT IN THE FUCK.

Im from the states and that show is the best.....It really makes me angry that they dont make any new seasons......

12. TPB is the shit!!!

Cock Sucker!!!!!

13. i have watched the movie and it was really funny but now im getting into the tv show whats the best season?

14. start in the beginning and go all the way thru

its hard to say whats the best but the show is continuously developing - season 7 is definitely the "best" in some ways but, even tho its funny no matter what, you wouldnt enjoy it as much without all what comes before

personally my favorite episode is i fuckin miss corey and trevor, 7-1. a good example of the above premise

enjoy!

15. Haha this show is fuckin awesome. I live in the states and I watched it for the first time about a month ago.

Bubbles fucking cracks me up

"Ricky this water bong is so smooth! You don't realize how high your gettin until it's too late!"

lolz:smoke:

16. They used to feature it on Danish television. It happened to air every friday night, just the period of time when me and my band had stoppen practicing and would retire to my room and wait for my parents to fall asleep (we were 15). Damn, even seeing the name written bring back memories :smoke: Hillarious show.

17. miklelotteson would the show have captions in danish language when you saw it?

kewl post, thanx

18. #58 garvey's_ghost, Feb 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2009
  19. #59 garvey's_ghost, Feb 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2009