Trailer Park Boys

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by VinnChenzo, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Anyone a fan of this show? It's fucking wicked funny and is a must if you smoke pot. When it was on it was filmed like three hours from my house which made me feel special haha.

2. lmao i watched that show for the first time on netflix sooo funny !

3. Just started watching it recently, this show is hilarious!

4. I think there is a another TPB thread around here somewhere..

5. ^ There is lol.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMh-SWmR0ME]Trailer Park Boys - Bubbles - Kitties Are So Nice - YouTube[/ame]

6. I think I've seen every episode now, used to watch everyday, Ricky is fucking hilarious!

7. i watched one episode on megavideo a few years back. I immidiatly downloaded every season, movie, and random video I could find. Watched them all atleast twice now

funny show, and no I am not from canada

8. Seen every episode. So funny!

9. just got into this recently, already on season 5, ricky is fuckin halirious with his made-up words and bubbles is jokes too

lahey is fuckin crazyyy lol

my fav ep so far is the one with the tiger and the weed fields

whats ytour fav eps?

10. I've seen every episode plus the movies. I even watched it when it was on television before they were all on Netflix. I love the show so much. I've watched all the seasons at least four times lol.

11. i remember the old days watching showcase late at night to catch some titties and this show would come on, but i didnt watch it bc i thought it was dumb and low-budget and i wasnt a stoner back then... but now i fuckin love it, probably bc im not 12 anymore hahah and i also befriended the dope

funny ass scene when ricky is interviewing for the janitor job and hes like im smarter than this stapler but this other thing (calculator) is probably smarter than me bc it has batteries and shit" LMAO i died

12. man i started watching this when i was like 13 lol. i grew up on trailerpark boys.

the bad part to it is that Ricky and Bubbles have really influenced the way i speak, and how i speak with my hands.

but lets be honest here, if you havent watched this show as a Canadian.. you arent REALLY a Canadian.

13. but its a show for stoners... non-stoners just wont get it, especially the whole getting fucked up theme, whcih is basically what the show revolves around

and cmonu were watching at 13? there musta bin so much that went over your head, like the whole thing is about poverty and just getting fucked up bc theres nothing else in that life, these guys have no food for fucks sake lol, trinity smoking cigs and driving a car with a door missing lmao... its def not a show for a youngin bc all the jokes will be missed... theres a lot under the surface, about poverty, alcoholism, family... but its awesome bc they twist it and make it halirious!

i just remember the first ep when cyrus has that little monologue in front of the cam and hes just so damn funny the way he talks and shit hahaha "fuck off i got work to do"

14. [quote name='"Broses"']
    but lets be honest here, if you havent watched this show as a Canadian.. you arent REALLY a Canadian.[/quote]

Truer words have never been spoken

15. KNOCK KNOCK
    whos there
    FUCK OFF

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. #16 Led Zepp, Nov 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2012
    "Stupid fucking bumblycocksuckers" - ricky

I also love the episode where Ricky wakes up in a fucking sewer pipe and is rolling around and shit swearing with a bottle of liquor in hand :laughing:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqPza26Sto0[/ame]

Lmao funny shit starts at 50 seconds in

17. "Rakins that's what the furry little bitches are Julian"

18. lmao

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxovXQR_nbE]BIG COAGULATED GRAVY HOT DOG BUN BASTARD - YouTube[/ame]

19. "you here that? that's the sound of the winds of shit"

it's in my top 3 favorite shows of all time

Adventure time
    Breaking bad
    Trailerpark boys

Attached Files:

20. [quote name='"brahmabull"']i remember the old days watching showcase late at night to catch some titties and this show would come on, but i didnt watch it bc i thought it was dumb and low-budget and i wasnt a stoner back then... but now i fuckin love it, probably bc im not 12 anymore hahah and i also befriended the dope

funny ass scene when ricky is interviewing for the janitor job and hes like im smarter than this stapler but this other thing (calculator) is probably smarter than me bc it has batteries and shit" LMAO i died[/quote]

haha I just watched that episode the other day. so fucking funny