Trailer Park Boys - the show

Discussion in 'General' started by Zeppelin Joint, Sep 18, 2004.

1. Has anyone ever seen the show Trailer Park Boys, it's like a parody of a documentry where they fallow arround a few people who live in a trailer park. It's like my favorite show and like everyone i knos favorite show. In like one season Ricky developed a strain of weed that grows really fast and they had like huge crops of weed allong the powerlines. This show is like half drinking and hald smoking weed throught the whole show.

If you havent seen it you need to check it out.

2. awesome show, everyone knows about it in canada it seems

3. What channel is it on, I might get in on demand.

4. its only in Canada on showcase right now.

maybe itll come to HBO in the states soon. i was telling a cousin all about it in portland, says hes never heard of it before. hell of a show.

i love how ricky always has a Rum and Coke. He even had it after they got in a car accident and rolled the car hahaha. Steps out with the glass unspilled, takes a sip. Classic :D

5. lol, I was just reading about this show when I was sitting in some clothing store waiting for my friend to get done trying shit on (chicks and their clothes)... It looked funny, it was profiling the people on the show, and this one guy said he proudest accomplishment was growing this great weed, so sticky it was like fly paper, wish i lived in canada, maybe you can d/l it off kazaa or limewire or something

6. i like j rocks mustang with the rum dispenser in it

7. oh man i have a fit when i miss the show but then i clam down when i hear the closing credits.. the music is so relaxing..

8. They make the like funnyest show on such a low budget, this season it got bumped up to $1,000,000 for the whole season. The Ali G show right after is pretty funny to, and Curb Your Enthusiasm.

9. Its on BBC America too. About 4-5 times a week... another hilarious show is ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS on BBC America...

10. booyakasha! ya man da ali g show is on right after.. that's why i usually miss trailer park boys cuz i flip on the tv to watch da ali g show.. hahah.. what day/time are new episodes on at?

11. I have seen EVERY single episode probably 50 times over and it never gets old. Hahaha bubbles is awsome, "shitrock....here shitrock!"

12. hahaha, i got some epsoides of this of the net last night, and this show is fucking hilarous, I hope to fucking god its on here in wi so I can watch it, but I've already d/led like 20 of them, and yes, bubbles is the fucking shit, i love the Rush one. haha

13. Yeah ive downloaded a bunch of episodes as well, it comes on the showcase, I dont know if you guys have that channel in america. I hear that the new season doesnt air untill april 24, how shitty is that!

14. well I searched our listings, no trailer park boys..... shitty
    we don't get showcase, or bbc america, and its not on tbs here, but family guy is, and I didn't know that, so at least I can watch family guy lol...

15. thats Julian...Ricky is the funny one who wears track pants

16. I like the episode where the Father Daughter Christian team is selling Bibles and they end up stealing the pot, then they get caught in a strip bar... then they get into a shoot out....

Frickn hilarious....

Has anyone seen the BBC America show called 'absolutely fabulous' with two 40 year old partier ladies that constantly smoke dope or toot coke... and there is a conservative daughter.... this show really pushes the limit on drug humor and I highly recommend it.

both Trailer Park Boyz and Absolutely fabulous are my favorites shows right now.

17. Hahaha the funniest one is where ricky and cyrus try and get their grade 10,
    "Knock knock" "whos there" "Fuck off!"

18. that show looks so gay but if you say it's good i'll give it a try next time it's on.. (absolutly fabulous, that is)

19. Well... its English so you have to get into the accent and its chicks... and its actually an older show in the UK.... but its not really a chick show at all, its a doper show... check it out.

like Thelma and Louise except about rich dope addict hippee chicks that don't want to get old.... after I started watching it, I liked it because its not like normal US TV, the things they say are outrageous. And it does get very funny and

It has three main characters Patsi, who is a aged blond slut and former model..... Edina, a rich owner of a PR firm and bad mother of Saffy.. these two are best friends, are total bitches and party constantly.... and Saffi, the conservative daughter who kind of acts as a mother figure....

20. does anybody know where I can buy the movie? I heard the show was based on a movie (trailer park boys that is)

also, I noticed one of the janitors at my school looks just like bubbles.... lol, exactly like the guy, doesn't talk like him, but he could be bubbles stunt double lol