Trailer Park Boys Quotes

Discussion in 'Movies' started by CheifDatWeeD, Aug 17, 2011.

1. ^

Bubbles: What are you talking about Ricky?

Ricky: I dont know bubbles, i dont know.

Haha

2. Aliens fucked over the carbunator in engine 4, im gonna try to refuckulate it and land on juniper. Hopefully they have some space weed...uh, over

:laughing: fuckin talkin aboot space weed

3. "You know, there are certain accidents where you may be drunk and on drugs but it's gonna happen anyways whether you are or you aren't."

Ricky is so fuckin funny.

4. "you lookin at my gut?"

"whatcha lookin at my gut fer?"

5. they need to make more episodes or at least one more movie.

6. I never saw. And from the quotes I am glad.

7. ^ Blasphemy..

8. Quotes say nothing about the show, Its all about the expressions on the actors' faces, The reactions ricky has to certain sentences.. Its about how well the actors, Who are all very smart and successful people, can portray the life of funny ass drunk rednecks that live in a trailer park. Ricky being the best imo, Because he's actually very well spoken, But when watching the show you can almost assume hes slow like that outside of the series...

And just the way they go about doing things, You cant just read some quotes and judge a tv show... Theres many more details that need to be considered, not just the script :rolleyes:

9. "Get two birds stoned at once" Ricky...hahahahahah

10. [quote name='"lightmist"']Baaam!![/quote]

T- lose that Baam shit, its wack. Dont ever say that shit again.

J-Roc- Aight T, fuck..

11. I was writing a list for the grocery store and wrote "mustard tiger" instead of "mustard" on accident.... I don't even.....

12. Man eybuddy still thinks I'm livin in jail right?

:laughing:

13. Green shirted white boy rollin around, He rollin through the city, He rollin through the town, He rollin on a bike with a banana seat, Dissin all the mafuckas hose'n me, He rollon on a bike, he goin to the sore

14. Dont disrespect the J-R-O-C, IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU, CUZ IT HAPPENED TO ME- 'n T..

15. lmao i was blazed the other day and i kept singing that, what a coincidence someone finally posted this!

16. "We can get 2 birds stoned at once."

17. lets go smokes

and

smokes lets go

18. But one thing I do know
    about Cory and Trevor,

their brains work
    on the same level as horses.

I mean,
    they look around like horses.

They hear a loud noise
    they get scared like a horse.