Trailer for Your Highness - new stoner comedy from Pineapple Express director

Discussion in 'Movies' started by charcharz, Dec 21, 2010.

1. looks awesome!!:D

New Trailer & Poster For

starring James Franco, Danny McBride, Natalie Portman, Zooey Deschanel and Justin Theroux.....Natalie Portman:eek:

2. Haha thanks for this i cant wait to go see it blazed gotta love James Franco.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD425EnZt6w[/ame]

3. i really hope this is funny, trailer isnt too promising. could go either way hallarious or completely stupid

4. handle your shit fabias please

5. I think it'll be a bit of a laugh, like pineapple express. Trailers always make films look like garbage to me so I don't like to judge them.

6. She is looking at us, stay perfectly still!!!

7. It looks like a hit or miss movie.

As in people will be walking out of the theatre within the first 15 minutes, or people will be spitting popcorn onto the row in front of them from laughing so hard.

8. I probably won't go see this. thumbs down

9. It looks pretty meh.

10. #10 420Vagabond, Dec 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2010
    I think it looks pretty damn funny. I Lol'd once or twice in the trailer. The ONLY way I'd see it at the theater is if I was blazed though.

Otherwise it'd be a rental (Which we all know means a torrent).

To me this kind of looks like the new era of spoof. Like in the traditions of Monty Python, and Robin Hood: Men in Tights, but this seems like a spoof more updated to our genre.

In my opinion, any movie that shows people smoking herb in a favorable light, is worth producing :)

Plus Portman looks kind of hot in this :)

the second half of that trailer is better than the first.

11. count me............in.

12. I think this could be very entertaining stoned, but sober I think it would be awful.

13. I just saw the trailer for this when I went to see True Grit, it looks fuckin' hilarious. The scene when Danny Mcbride has to kiss that thing was awesome.

14. oh man...this looks amazing....i laughed through the whole thing....of course im stoned atm too..lol

15. ^ The above, looks awesome! Def off to see it!

16. I'll definitely be watching. Anything with zoey deschanel is a must watch for me and the movie will be a good, easy laugh when I'm baked.