Tragic Accident

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SassyMelassy, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Roll over crash on I-494 kills 1 in Maple Grove | StarTribune.com

A friend of mine was killed today in a car accident. She survived the accident, was ejected onto the road, was still alive, and then hit by another vehicle. I know her last conscious thoughts were of getting to her daughter.
    Her two year old daughter survived without a scratch. She was born the day before my son.
    Her boyfriend just beat stage 4 cancer.
    :crying:
    I just can't understand how or why these things happen.

My heart is breaking for the little girl who will probably have few memories of her mommy.

2. I'm sorry for your loss girl, but at least the girl has her dad and her mom had friends like you that will get to tell her all about her mommy when she's older

3. I know I don't know you that well Sassy but I wanted to let you know I'm sorry to hear about what happened to your friend. Life can be cruel but know she's in a better place and like Laura said she has a great friend in you to pass along to her daughter how good of a person she was.

4. Damn, sorry for your family's loss, and her's as well. Sorry to say but she probably did not have her seat belt on. At least she strapped in her child. Again, my condolences goes out to everyone affected by this tragedy.

5. My condolences to the family.

6. damn im so sorry. about 2 months ago i lost one of my best friends...got run over while skating to a store with two friends...it really IS tragic but these things happen and its just part of life..we cant go on without losing loved ones in life, but now it is your duty to survive memories of your friend to that little girl when she gets older.

7. Aww sassy...My heart goes.out to ya girl im sorry. Life is a rough ride but if ya hold on tight you can make it threw just fine.

:-[

8. My heart is broken :(
    I'm so sorry for your loss. You'll pull through this. Keep on fighting girl.

9. Sorry about your loss, I saw the news report this morning on the way to work. 494 was terrible today.

10. Damn, sorry about that...
    but shit...
    that reminds me of final destination, you cannot escape death. when its your time to go, its time to go.

11. I'm sorry Sassy. I know it's tough, but keep strong alright?

12. Aww geez, how rough..:(

I'm sorry Sassy. Wouldn't really know what to say, I've only lost grandparents. No friends, or anything like that.

What you lost in a friend, you gained in an angel.

13. I am sorry to hear about what happened to your friend :(
    My condolences to you and to her family during these tough times.
    Keep her in your prayers and cherish her memories.
    Take care and stay strong.<3

14. I'm sorry for your loss....reading that article brought tears to my eyes.....I know that death is a part of life but sometimes it's so hard to understand....

15. I am sorry. It sucks when shit like this happens, although I wouldn't understand, because ive never been in this situation. My heart really goes out to the little girl though. Poo girl will never get to have a mom. :'(

16. The roads are pretty icy this time of year in Minnesota. I totalled my car just last week... My condolences to you and the family...:(

17. Awww Sassy, I'm sorry. I hope you feel better soon. My prayers go out for you and her family, especially her little girl.