tragedy

Discussion in 'General' started by SirKevin, Nov 20, 2008.

1. Hi guys,

The dad of a very close friend passed away very suddenly on the weekend. I've been so upset since I found out... it just kills me that this girl and her family are going through this! :(

I feel absolutely no desire whatsoever to smoke. I know when my dog was put down last year, I wasn't up to smoking for 3 or 4 days and after that I was pretty much okay. But right now I can't imagine wanting to be stoned at any point in the near future. How have you guys had your smoking habit affected by tragedy at different times?

2. Makes me want to even more, just so that I can chill and think about something else... That 30 mins or an hour is nice to just be able to relax.

About to roll a spliff and head outside, this ones for you, her and her family. I hope all gets better soon.

3. in high school i watched as my dog of 10 years (ages 6-16) was run over by a car
    i didn't smoke weed for almost 4 months because i just wasn't interested in it anymore but i did smoke cigs and began my addiction to cigs

but sorry to hear that and next bowl i smoke will be for her and her family