Traditional wet shaving....

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Vivakiwi, Apr 12, 2013.

1. Anyone else here an oldskool wet shaver?

[​IMG]

2. Only when I feel like getting razor bumps on my face.

3. I can't, my skin is too sensitive.

4. my brother used to have a straight edge but he cut him self pretty bad had to goto the ER i think he tossed it after that

5. If you aren't an idiot that doesn't happen.. One of the best shaves I had was a wetshave with a straight razor.

6. I get it done once a week I dont personally do it, im know not to trust myself to do it, but I let my barber do it... Once a week for 7yrs now

7. Been shaving with a safety razor for around 2 years now. I love it, such a better shave and cheaper too.

8. no nigguh i need my gel

• Like Like x 1
  9. I use a safety razor too, baby bum smooth with a 4 pass shave every time.

10. Fuck yes, I have an old dovo. Think 1920 old, it has a WW1 general engraved into the blade. The handle is tortoise but it's been eaten into by bugs here and there but it still shaves like brand new.

• Like Like x 1
  11. good to hear guys, I have 2 nice straight razors and a selection of safety razors, nothing like a hot shower, lathering up and having a shave lol

12. i'd be too scared of accidentally slicing my jugular

13. my buddy goes for a straight razor shave sometimes apparently.

i personalyl use a safety razor. those shitty multiblade razors get clogged instantly and i just find them to be no good, but a safety razor gives such a close shave, and i rarely have to go over a place twice so i get almost no razor burn. love the safety razor.

14. I love the safety razor I switched to.

Straight razor? Not even once. I tend to shave "under the influence", and wouldn't trust myself with it.