Trading wii for Weed + how much should i ask for

Discussion in 'General' started by Buttas, May 8, 2011.

1. Even here though where it's 60 an eigth for headies...

mids rarely goes beyond $120 an O... $140 maybe but that's pushing it. Anything higher and you could say someone is getting screwed (dealer is making like a 400% profit at $150 a half lol...)

2. All depends how it looks/smokes to me. I'll price it myself from there. It all comes down to what your willing to pay.

3. I have no idea where you live, but im jealous. price difference could also have to do with what we consider "mids". Around here (rural MN) we call 80% of weed mids. Bottom 10% is shwagg and top 10% is dank. I'd say the majority of what I smoke is considered mids in cal or oregon but still cost me dank prices around here. but lately i've been getting maui waui for $50 an 1/8 so all is good :)

4. Maybe an eighth? Wiis are shit... Sorry man

5. 20 usually go for 1.2 - 1.4. Eighths are 60 and halfs are 170-180. So what's an appropriate amount to request from my dealer

6. quarter, based on those prices

7. from those prices i'd say go with quarter and have the person load up a bowl for both of you to enjoy (with his supply)

8. Yeah I still say start at a quarter

9. Yep.. quarter.

10. A quarter. I'd probably give you .5g for it. Wii's are for total fags what were you thinking?

11. A wii should get 100-150.A ounce of sum good mids,or quarter of sum frosty shit.

12. I'd keep the Wii, go on a tolerance break, and play Wii Fit to get in shape/keep from going insane.

When you get back your tolerance will be nice and low, and it will be just like you got a whole bunch of weed for your Wii while keeping the Wii too.

(Damn, I loooove me some baked Wii Fit.)

13. good advice

14. You should ask for 2 ounces, and then bargain. You'll get more that way than asking for a quarter up front.

Or maybe not, but it's worth a try.

15. "I want two ounces.
    What the hell man thats over 600 dollars. Are you fucking serious?
    COUNTER OFFER! One Ounce.
    Yo fucking kidding me man ill give you a half and thats it.
    Fine you gotta deal. ":smoke: