Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trading for Bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by VapeMasterFlex, Jul 16, 2012.

1. Hey guys, so I'm looking to trade an iPod Classic (80gb) & a Kappa Watch for some nice bud.

I've had some offers, and there's a guy who wants to trade me half an ounce for both of them.

Do you think it's worth it?

2. No. Don't sell that shit for weed man. Have some self control. The tree is always there just save a bit of cash

3. [quote name='"VapeMasterFlex"']Hey guys, so I'm looking to trade an iPod Classic (80gb) & a Kappa Watch for some nice bud.

I've had some offers, and there's a guy who wants to trade me half an ounce for both of them.

Do you think it's worth it?[/quote]

That's stupid save the money. You're not a crackhead your a pothead

4. I once gave a pair of beats to a friend for like 5 grams, but I didnt use them so I would've given them to him anyway. Ya know, help a ***** out. But Id say save it

5. I forgot to mention.

I have many watches, and this is one of the outdated one's I never wear.
    The iPod is secondary to my 160gb Classic I have now.

I wouldn't trade necessities -.-

6. You fuckin feind lol just sell the items on craigslist and you can get more bang for your buck, trust me people have came to me with $100 watches and Ipods but I only give them an 8th cuz its gunna take time and gas to sell that shit (thats the excuse I would give them lol)

7. yeah, definitely try selling them on CL or something like that first. you could probably get alot more cash, then go buy a bigger sack! :bongin:

8. [quote name='"bayness"']No. Don't sell that shit for weed man. Have some self control. The tree is always there just save a bit of cash[/quote]

Fuck this^

9. Sell that shit and make some bud dude! Tell him more bud if you don't think his offer is fair enough... If not I'd say go for it who needs an iPod and a watch when they have weed? :smoking:

10. this^

11. [quote name='"VapeMasterFlex"']Hey guys, so I'm looking to trade an iPod Classic (80gb) & a Kappa Watch for some nice bud.

Do you think it's worth it?[/quote]

If you don't use it trade it, makes sense to me. You will get more on craigslist but it's more work too. I would just trade it and smoke. Lol

12. only make the trade if its some fire ass bud

13. #13 CrowClaw, Jul 16, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
    Hell yeah trade that shit off i mean if you dont need it why have it try to get more bud
    think about it this way your offer a half oz thats 14 grams that means the ipod and the watch are both worth 7 grams is your ipod worth 7 grams to you is your watch worth 7 grams to you if yes than sweet your gonna get some weed if its worth more try to go for more

14. If i had them and wanted bud but didnt wanna fork over cash....why not? I mean you said you have newer nicer versions of both and you dont use them might as well sell them or trade

15. Ironic how you use you're correctly and then don't. Haha sorry just thought that was interesting.
    In related news, don't sell that nice shit for bud. Just work a bit and save.

16. You smoke the weed, it's gone.

You use the electronics, they're still there.

17. [quote name='"Casper The Don"']You smoke the weed, it's gone.

You use the electronics, they're still there.[/quote]

Bwahaha.. I like your logic but i still say sell sell sell!!

18. No one will ever give 7 gs for an ipod lol crazy ass

19. #19 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Jul 16, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2012

Don't you mean out of fashion/style?
    So many toys and no place to keep them.

20. [quote name='"Zero Day"']
    this^[/quote]

This ^