Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Traded For A New Roor Today

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jakegetsbaked91, Jun 2, 2013.

1. Not sure if its real or not. Nothing really invested in it some I'm not heartbroken if its not. Its suuuuper dirty tho. Giving it a good soak now. 1370147489532.jpg 1370147504280.jpg 1370147519195.jpg 1370147533368.jpg

Sent from my LS670 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. i dont know if its just the way you took your pictures but i spot some inconsistencies at the bottom.  either way toke away my man.

3. Riiiight traded it for a hvy bong I paid 30 or 40 bucks for.

And it does successfully light my marijuana on fire and deliver it to my lungs haha

4. For thirty bucks, I'd be happy. :bongin:

5. Might be fake. But for 30$ I'll take a fake one too. As long as it's not thin glass and gets you nice and high.

6. Nice bong. I'd take it for that kind of money. Stealth gloat. BTW, from the pics it looks like it's plenty thick.

7. Why does everyone want roor . There's way better glass then roor

8. It's just a name. I wouldn't pay high dollar for a roor. I prefer something w percs lol I just like trading pieces

9. People like Roor's because of their reliability. Would you rather buy a bong that you "think" is high quality or would you rather have a bong that you "know" is high quality? Although, it really just all depends on how thick the glass is:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I577 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I agree I love sg an sgw