Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trade?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by yomamma6969, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Ok so I had this problem with a few dealers were out and I traded some high grade for mid grade. But I was thinkn whats fair? Do you give more low grade for high grade? And if thats the case whats the even rate you would do?

2. Id probably expect at least double the mids for my dank if I was to trade. But I wouldn't so..

3. for every gram of loud u should get 4 gram of mids

4. What about mids to low or highs for lows?

5. [quote name='"yomamma6969"']What about mids to low or highs for lows?[/quote]

What's going on Dr. Seuss?

6. Hey I like my variety!

7. Ok so heres my prob. im getting 1/2 O of bubba kush for $150 but a QP of schwag is 140. but its decent shit. so if I wanted 4oz of schwag how many grams of kush do I give him?

8. Man those prices are all fucked up...

At that price for a QP, a half O of schwag would be around $20 and the dank would be like a little over $10 a gram... so by math you shouldn't give him more than like .4 or .5 and even that is pushing it... just give him two gram for a half or an 8th for an ounce

That's what you call a disturbed market

9. just buy the shwag off him, and keep the dank. then you have 2 different types of weed, one to get really high off, and the other to give a nice mellow buzz. win. or you could smoke the dank, and bag the schwag up in 8ths (3.5g - don't skimp), and charge $10 for it. that gets you $320, you will have made $30 profit. i think my maths is correct. you can afford to buy more weed, and a bunch of flowers for your mum too (she'll love it).

10. #10 FilthyDubz, Oct 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 8, 2011
    Spoken like a guy who's got some loud!

The guys saying 2:1 are the guys who've just got the mids :D

Unless you're the guy with the lows, the first thing you gotta do is, decide that you're masochistic, and that your lungs deserve to feel some pain...