Trade seeds in MA?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by snakedoc74, Mar 25, 2019.

1. is it legal to trade seeds in MA? I bought some modest bulk and looking to change things up.

2. i cant ever see it catch on are any of these seeds in unopened package ???

3. In the ziplock bags they came in (ILGM)

• Like Like x 1
  4. You are definately not allowed to do any kind of trading or selling within these forums.. check out strainly.io it's a new reputable seed/clone/pollen community exchange website. Also MGHG (marijuana growers helping growers) on facebook and they have a sub forum on autoflower.net also is a seed sharing community aswell..heads up you are only allowed to talk seed sharing within that sub forum because it is technically their own forum within afn.. no seed sharing talk anywhere else in that site but un the mghg subforum

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. strainly.io the new grass city..?

GC now worth $7mill?

gotta get them quartly profits in, another way to do this

I've been wanting buying and selling on GC for years ...lol

cheers/ for the link

• Like Like x 1
  6. To be clear, I'm not asking to/attempting to trade anything with anyone on here. I'm simply asking if it's legal to do so in states where cannabis is legal to buy/grow.

• Like Like x 3
  7. #7 TheeJayLopez, Apr 5, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
    It wouldn't be an easy question if some Dudley do right didn't try to inform everyone of 'the rules'.... I'm sure you broke the rules of the law smoking before it was legal anywhere .and that's real life, not an online 'community' forum .... If its legal in MA I gurantee that you can trade seeds within the state. Hell seeds aren't even illegal in some states marijuana IS.... It's the propagation of the seed that is illegal. I'll trade you some!! Lol

8. I was only saying that as a heads up to keep any personal shit mostly in private messages.. private is private so you can say whatever you want but if they catch you doing business in their public forums they wont like it. It definately happens but it's better to be safe than sorry.

9. And the reason they dont want seed business on here is because it's not legal everywhere and as a business they cant condone illegal activity. That's why you can get away with it if you're careful and as long as nobody complains or it's not obvioust enough to get it deleted by a mod