Tracking a USPS item

Discussion in 'General' started by married2mj, Dec 30, 2011.

1. I've ordered an item from this same site before and I received it literally 42 hours after it was shipped. My location is in Connecticut.

[​IMG]

Now this time, it was shipped 57 hours ago and It's still like 500 miles away and it hasn't moved locations in the past 30 hours?

Could they have forgotten to scan it at some point or something because it seems strange just to be sitting in one place with no updates for the past 30 hours?

It's the same type of item and is shipped the same way as last time.

what do you think

2. dont obsess over it. that shit happens i obsessively tracked my stuff too, weird stuff happens lol.

check back tomorrow. there should be a date that it says it will come. call the shipper if it dont tho

3. I feel you there man, i narrowed my USPS times and shit down and got used to it, thorws me the fuck off when its not right at 48 hrs. One of my websites says that due to holiday traffic usps packages can be expected to take upto 12 business days for regular shipping...fuckkk that. Its prolly just taking longer cos everyones late christmas cards and packages are floatin all over the mail system too.

4. We need owlsssssss!!!!!!!!!1

• Like Like x 1
  5. Holiday period man, mail is slow.
    Good things come to those who wait.

6. Well it just updated and says right now it's out for delivery :wave:

7. I hate usps, they're tracking system program whatever thing is SOOOOO slow.

I once waited a whole day for a package that was 'out for delivery' only to check the site later on that day to see 'pick up your package from the post office and bring the notice'

Its funny cause I went to the post office earlier that day to see if I could pick it up, and the packages weren't sorted or some bs..

I'm a paranoid online shopper aswell

8. Wait with a shotgun usps is a jokeee

9. delivery confirmation sucks. i've had them say delivered before and it wasn't at my house, it wasn't at the post office or with the carrier. they said it probably got delivered to the wrong house, but since i didn't have insurance i was shit out of luck.

the funny thing they said if i had insurance, i would need to actual package to make a claim on it. i use fedex or ups whenever i can, they automatically insure ur stuff

10. #10 Chrismittty, Dec 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2011
    Id still go with USPS, after the holidays it should pick right back up..Fuckk Fed ex man....just paid like 17-20 bucks for standard over night, should arrive at 3pm next biz day.....took 4 fucking days and sat in my city for 3 of them. But glad your package is OTW MJ:smoke:

11. USPS updates it like every other day man. They have a bad tracking system. It would say it's not in CT or w.e but it will be in town and ready for delivery

12. Damn well my life just turned around fucking fast.

Yesterday seriously I felt so shitty. My sister's been in the hospital with stomach ulcers and was scheduled to have her 2nd surgery in as many days, plus to piss me off more this package wasn't coming, I was feuding with this kid the last few days through text messages and it was making me mad and then I woke up yesterday after having the most horrible nightmare in the world...it didn't even seem like a nightmare it was just a reflection of everything that's bothered me the last couple years wrapped up into one long ass dream. I woke up yesterday at 5 PM wanting to die.

Well I got my sleep schedule back on track today, the package I've been waiting for is almost here, my friend and I are cool now, and I just got a call from my dad that my sisters second surgery went "the best it could have possibly gone." Damn...

Aint nothing but sweet dreams :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJTHH1jSAwk]Conn Artists - Close Your Eyes (Sweet Dreams, Ft. Jadakiss, No Tags) (Download) *New Oct 2010* - YouTube[/ame]

13. appreciate it..i would be super sketched getting an LB in the mail though hah. hopefully it's here tomorrow.

14. I have owls. Do you have a specific type you’re interested in? Different owls are good for different things. You should get a hold of me and we’ll talk. I have several hundred Owls at my Owlry right now.

7992E433-81EF-4A6E-9F40-94757E89F686.jpeg

J

15. OP is 8 years old lol