Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tracers when smoking?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BearKush, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Right so I'm currently toking on some home grown and flipped on my new laser light and then i start noticing tracers and thinking WTF im not on any unmentionables.

Anyone else get tracers while sober or high (on cannabis)?

2. What do you mean by tracers?

3. When I move my head lights seem to have a line following behind them temporarily.

4. If you stare directly at a bright light and then look away, that happens when you're sober too. :smoking:

5. Not talking about staring at the light I mean in general. I guess it may be the abuse of unmentionables in the recent past.

6. IMO your origional post makes no sense to me man sorry but I just don't get it... :confused_2:

7. Yes! Not just lights either.

8. potentially a slight case of hppd

9. Never. But I heard if you crack your back, all that stuff we can't talk about get's released back into the bloodstream. :confused_2:

10. They are Lights/Aura's that emit energy that you transmit from your neurons that have been overloaded by doses. Your Inner Eye Precieves them as a hallucination, but they are real.

Just read that^

worth posting

11. I've seen spots randomly appear in my vision when I was really high once. :smoking:

12. I usually see dragons.:cool:

13. propaganda :rolleyes:

14. I want what you're smoking shit :laughing:

15. This stuff is not for mortals, sorry...We just pimp like that and shit up here.:cool:

16. I wish it was only while I was high