Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tracers from weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wuidd420, Apr 6, 2013.

1. One time I smoked half a bong bowl in one hit and was seeing this little dots everywhere. Has anyone experienced this?

2. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's semi common for most people who are either new to smoking or don't smoke all that much. I know when I started smoking I got them a lot. Once I took a huge steamroller hit (about .5g all in one hit) and my vision got so bad all I could see was whiteness.. haha :smoking:

3. I've had inexperienced friends report this to me, but I've never experienced it myself. Seems there's possibly a more diverse range of side effects when you're new to it.

4. I get it if I have lots of weed or I take a few dabs. I see black dots show up in my vision, sometimes huge :smoking: :hippie:

5. Lol black? Mine were always white dots :ey:

6. still get that sometimes. kinda feels like you stood up waaay too fast. whites spots everywhere. read that it is caused by putting pressure on the eye. from coughing. also can be caused by stimulation of the nerves in the retina

7. Never experienced it before myself :smoking:

8. Either lack of oxygen or let me hit that shit.
    Sounds like that half a bong bowl yum yum is some fiiiirrree

9. My dots are red and blue.

I had them this morning at 5am.

10. As long as you aren't seeing Charlie you're ok.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsGYh8AacgY]Charlie the Unicorn - YouTube[/ame]

11. eh i haven't gotten them really ever.. or i just don't notice it