Toys R Us FAIL

Discussion in 'General' started by FallenOne08214, Mar 23, 2010.

1. If the listing isn't fail enough, the comments are priceless!

2. I see a WIN!:cool:

I would liked that store a whole lot more when I was a kid if I knew they sold that kind of stuff

3. Haha yeah it could be a win in a sense. :)

4. One of the comments:

"My grandson was so happy when he opened his B Day present last week and found this in the box we had to take a quick time out and do a diaper change. He was pretty strapped on cash for ammo after buying the USO, so now he has a way to get on paper and save. The little guy did mention that a green lazer would do better with NV."

lol

5. you use it on a real gun to sight in the scope. damn thats when i know im high when weird shit like this happens lol

6. It would have happened even if you weren't high ;)

7. #9 Thurk, Mar 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2010
    I'm pretty sure one guy or a few made all those comments like that on purpose lol. They all involve a child being upset about their inability to use the RIDICULOUS firepower they have at ages below 10. Pretty sure it's trolls haha

Edit: Actually i think it's somehow a phony url. I can't find that through any sort of search method on the toysrus website.

8. Fuck, i'll have to pick my little brother up one of them right now, for his gun. He really needs that laser scope. That reminds me, I think he needs some more meth too. And hepatitis C.

Kiiiiiids these days. :eek:

9. It seems a lot of people have no idea what it is.

You put it in the chamber and adjust your scope to the red dot coming from the barrel.

10. easy as pie is what it is.

no for realz though. those things are nice as fuck and save so much time... just dont leave em in there when ur about to shoot.. barrel will disapear.

11. Ehh... Why is that on the toys r us site???

12. Its gone now