toy story 3

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Sick_Boy, May 27, 2010.

1. ok i'm 18 but i don't give a damn, i will see this movie the day it comes out, i even reserved my little cousin so i could bring him not to look like i'm going to see it cause i want to (oh it's the case :p)

anybody else feeling nostalgic towards this movie series so much that you'll need to see the third no matter how old you are?

2. I'm going so baked in 3-d just because I will always be loyal to Toy Story. The first movie was the Epic-ness of my life started. I fucking love it.

3. Yeah bro for sure I will seeing Toy Story 3 and Shrek 4...movies of our generation. I don't care what people say about it those movies are entertaining as hell and one of the things I remember loving and watching as a kid. I was really excited to see they were making another Toy Story when I saw the previews for it so definitly going to see it.

4. I love seeing animated movies, especially when you're high as fuck haha

I remember about 5 of my friends all went to go see Horton Hears A Who when it came out and we were all baked. It must've looked odd though, 6 people going to see a kid movie, we probably reeked too haha it was awesome :smoking:

I watched Toy Story about a hundred times when I was a kid so I'm definitely going to see this :D