Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

town is dry

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Tumble, Mar 31, 2006.

1. my town has been dry for like a month now.. and tomorrow it shall end for me.. pickin up a fat 1/4 for 40$ of some dro :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke: helllllla yeah!!!!

2. Nice! i can't say i understand though, my town never was and never will be dry.

Enjoy your 1/4! :smoke:

3. dry as in.. my dealer stopped for a little bit.. and i couldnt find anyone else.. and when i did.. something always got fucked up.. but my dealer is back :hello::hello::hello::hello:

4. Theres a town like 5 minutes away from me who had a huge weed drought last summer for a few weeks, so everybody started doin cocaine and now they're all cokeheads.

5. ahahaa that sucks ass.. im never gonna do coke or crack... i still wana try some shroomies though

6. haha that's great. i could totally see that happening:smoke:

7. Me too, as crazy as it seems for an idea I can defiently see it happening.

8. Shrooms Are Funnnn!

9. You can say that again:smoke:

10. When my town was dry.. (basically, the two biggest dealers around were gone for a couple weeks) I bought an ounce of schwagg, and people were offering me $50 for an 8th :)

11. now thats straight hustlin' :cool::cool: ... you sell it ???