Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tourists Buying Weed in Colorado

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tugzy313, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Hey guys im going on vacation to colorado and ive done some research on things, but id like some real answers. Can i buy weed as a tourist? can i go on a tour of a dispensery? if I need to get a licence can I? Me and my girlfriend want to have a fun time on our trip to the zoo and aquarium and we are daily smokers, so we want to buy some of that legal stuff :)

2. Also how long does it take to get a red card? we will only be there for 3 days

3. i think ive fiqured most of questions out on other posts. now my only problem is makeing an appointment with a doctor lol. but ive also read you need a state ID too?

4. You want a card as a tourist goto Oregon..if I were you Id do a cannabis tour as im pretty sure they give you some gifts. Or buy off craiglist..

5. why not ask people, what are they gonna do call the cops????

6. yeah i think ill ask people i just dont want to get ripped off lol

7. Chances are if you do get ripped off itll still be cheaper than your state unless youre in WA.

8. #8 Doc-J, Jun 27, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2013
    You cant get in a dispensary without a card.
    You cannot get a red card without a state ID.
    You cannot get a state ID without being a qualified resident. To do this you need a job in Colorado, to own or operate a business in Colorado, or to have lived there 90 days.

Retail sales will not begin until sometime in 2014.

All that being said, its pretty easy to come by in CO but your still going to be purchasing illegally.

9. seriously just go up to someone you know is a stoner and ask them if they know where you can find some bud. im sure there's someone that wouldnt mind helping you out.

10. so how long does it take to get a red card? we will only be there for 3 days

[​IMG]

11. Looks like your not getting any legal buddy