Tour De France 2010

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by Durchii, Jun 3, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

I know, I know, certainly not everyone's thing... as a matter of fact, it has never really been mine either... but you could say that I've had a recent change of heart. I'm not on the Lance Armstrong Bandwagon, nor do I support any particular competitor, but immersing myself in the Bicycle 'Scene', if you will, for the past year has sparked my interest in the Tour.

Irregardless of your own personal intrigue, you have to admit that these racers have the stamina of a Bull Moose in Rutting Season.

I won't be able to keep up with it myself, as we've recently disabled our television due to flipping it on maybe once per month (usually for some sort of sporting event, such as this one), but I may be able to find a live stream somewhere online.

Here's the route for 2010:

[​IMG]

2. And say what you want about Lance, but I would take one of his Custom Trek's any day of the week.

:D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Can't wait!!! I'm just pissed that DirecTv got rid of Versus so i'll also be watching the internet stream. I'll be rooting for all the guys from the old CSC team-Schleck bros, Carlos Sastre, Jens Voight, Dave Zabriskie, Fabian Cancellara.

4. I watch every single summer for as long as I can remember I have been!