tough question

Discussion in 'General' started by highasakite, Feb 22, 2001.

1. situation: you have the munchies.... there is a McDonalds and a Burger King. which do you go to?

personally i prefer burger king... the burgers taste much better.....

2. ohhh!!! go to burger king! they have really yummy onion rings.

i live in a really small town, and our only burger king went out of business! it's horrible.

3. EEEEEWWWW! BK!

SICK SICK PEOPLE! ;)

I choose McDonalds. But around here, when we get the munchies we log on to Kozmo.com or we go to e-teriyaki.com Talk about convenience. :) One of the perks living in the tech mecca of the US. :p

I dunno if they are in any other states, but the best place for onion rings is called Kidd Valley. They have awesome rings. So does Billy McHale's if those are outside of WA. :) Rings rule!

4. gah, i reaaally want onion rings now.

this is cruel. ha ha! someone quick, toss me a ring! (ohh i'm on a roll, ha ha)

there's this place in my town that has yummy onion rings and veggie burgers. it's all i ever order from there.

is anyone here a vegetarian? (assuming you two aren't becuase of the burger mentionings)

5. Burger King has my vote :D I like the fries better...

6. BK is better over al but Mc has some good chicken nugs. my ultmate dream sandwitch is burger buns from fudruckers, steak n shake patties, chicken pattie from BK with onion rings on the burger and ketchup. and that just one sandwitch! yummm i can just fell my blood cloting thinking about it.

7. steak umms are good too.

8. High [​IMG]

When I got the munchies, [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] I drive to, [​IMG] BURGER KING of course.. :D :D :D

9. Haha, Burger King is awesome.

10. I prefer BK, Chicken Fries are fucking amazing.

11. Holy fucking thread necro.

I didnt even know threads this old could be found using the search feature.

12. I pass them both and locate some real food that will keep me from being hungry again in 2 hours.

edit: damn it i need to start looking at posting dates. this necro shit is becoming an epidemic.

13. burger king >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> mcdonalds

burgers are 100x better, fries, everything..

and who cares how old the original post is? really?

14. You should have made this a poll so everyone could actually see that everyone on GC predominantly prefers The King.

WacArnold's sucks.

The one in my town is so shitty it went from being open 24 hours to 6am-11pm.

What bitches.

15. Easy. BK for the burger, McD's for the fries.

Wendy's for a frosty.

You're welcome.

16. you are batshit insane.

the mcdonalds fries, when made right, are generic at best. bk fries are gifts from the gods.

17. Are you kidding? McD's fries are comparable to BK fries when you get them. However, you have about 8 nanoseconds to eat BK fries, once you pass that time limit, they taste like pure extract of straight asshole. Like the shit you can't even buy in the US.

You're right about one thing though, I am batshit crazy. :laughing:

18. If I only had like $5 I'd go to mcdonalds and get a sunday, drink, 2 mcdoubles, and a mc chicken. If I had more than $5 I'd get a large bk triple stacker meal and that hershey's pie. Dammit now I'm all hungry. Shudda bought food instead of cigs and coffee :(