Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tough question.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bradl33t, Jan 18, 2014.

1. If you could only smoke one way the rest of your life what would you chose and why. I would pick a bong. Hits hard, fast, and easy to use

2. A pack of rolling papers. Smoking joints are more enjoyable to me. Chill, and good for outside rather than carrying a bong everywhere Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I like rolling...so joints :)

4. yeah, that is pretty tough. ill go with joints. 

5. Definatly joints. It's like a ritual when rolling the grass, plus the smoke lasts longer. Kind of addictive.

6. I've only ever smoked joints. :/

7. Without doubt joints!

8. I would love to smoke some bliggys everyday but that's a waste of weed.
    I don't ever really fuck with bongs. I would be content with my little glass peace

9. Portable vape, use it basically where ever and when ever. Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

10. [quote name="Bradl33t" post="19362291" timestamp="1390035353"]If you could only smoke one way the rest of your life what would you chose and why. I would pick a bong. Hits hard, fast, and easy to use[/quote]Thats a tough question. I would have to say a joint though. Strictly because of they are easily concealable. Dont get me wrong i would miss my bong like no other thou.

11. My toro and oilSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. I'd have to choose my bong. 
    Because hell if anything I can load up a bowl of hash. 

13. Probably a bowl.

I usually roll joints, but I do get tired of rolling from time to time. While bongs are quick, they are also hard to conceal.

14. Vaporizer for sure (a portable one), you can take it anywhere, and the body high you get is functional yet stoney.  I say this because if this is for the rest of your life, your lungs will be thanking you after just a few years.... vaporizers definitely are something I think everyone should look into for long term, and man do they taste good....

15. Vapes Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

16. Dabs through a bubbler. Domeless nail. Around 8-16 inch bong Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app