Tough decision.

Discussion in 'General' started by Bronx Finest, Mar 3, 2013.

1. Ok so today I must have slept walked and shoved 3 leaf clovers up my ass because I just found 40 bucks in a wallet in front of my building. Its not earned money so why not blow it all on dope? And its perfect timing because my stash is practically depleted. So blades, I need your help.

Should I get 2 grams of dank ( I can get it right away )
    \tOR:
    Should I get a half ounce of some regs my dealer will still sell it to me if im 10 short ( but hes dry and will be for awhile because he got locked up recently )

Sent from my IPhone 6 using GC Forum

2. 2 grams in hand is better than a 1/2 oz in the bush.

3. get 2 gs and then smoke it with the old hippy.

oh wait, your afraid to ask a toker to burn with you..

i kid i kid:laughing:

4. I'll just get 1g and buy grinder since I have yet to get one

5. $20 a gram for any sort of weed is outrageous. Maybe we have it good up here in Canada, but I wouldn't even smoke if it was that expensive to do so haha

6. Yeah, which is why I smoke mids alot I get slot more I get 9-10 grams (my dealer packs his bag for more customers) for 25 bucks

7. Sent from my IPhone 6 using GC Forum

8. Honestly I'd just go with the mids then. You can always resort to convincing yourself you're a little higher than you actually are

9. If you can get the mids, I'd get that. 2 grams is like two blunts I would be out after the first sesh or day. LoL I thought you were going to ask if you should keep the money or return it. Turns out it's guys like what kind of drugs should I buy? I'm only messing with you if that was your question I was going to say fuck that keep it, it's only 40 bucks.