Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tough choice

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BakedInChitown, May 21, 2012.

1. So I smoke probably once a weekend with my friends, Im just an 18 year old senior almost on break, and ive got a little over a hundred bucks and i want to get a peice. I want it too be easy to hide, smooth, and hard to break. Ive basically got it down to the incredibowl m420. But then i was thinking of maybe a cheap portable vaporizer like the Magic Flight Launch Box. Ive never vaped before but i here its a fun high. idk, any help. personal experiences too.

2. I'd suggest a MFLB if stealth is your biggest concern. Vaping is great and conserves bud. Also you might want to look into a grinder. Grinders help break your bud down for better burning consistency, especially in a vape. I personally have not used a MFLB, but really thought on buying one after reading some of the reviews.

3. No other responses???

4. If you usually only role on weekends I would say go with a nice bowl or bubbler. You could get a nice one and still have a decent amount of money left over

5. I second getting a bubbler. There easy to hide and if you spend enough to get a good one then the glass should be durable