totally uncool

Discussion in 'General' started by POTSTYLZ, Aug 23, 2004.

1. My home Stereo system broke, I dont know how I came home last night from a party and it wasnt working, it worked fine before I left but its shot now. I had the phillips CD burner/home stereo Combo. Now I have to buy a new Home Stereo because Music is a very big thing in my place. So my question is What kind of Stereo Equipment do you guys recomend? I bought the Stereo I have now overstock.com when I was living in Utah because theyre central wharehouse is right there, anyway I have had alot of trouble with any electrical equipment I have got from them so be careful if you order from them, im not saying its all trash im just saying be careful

2. bummer..........try a Denon, or Technics, few mates have them, they've worked fine for them so far..........but i guess a stereo is only as good as the guy who puts it together and the quality of the parts they use, buy German, they have a good name for quality products..........Peace out........Sid

3. Pioneer, Phillips magnavox makes the absolute BEST though, I have a portable cd player, that I bought for 50 bucks about 8 years ago, it has been put through hell!! You should see the thing scratches dings gashes and the thing refuses to quit!