Totally ripped with my parents...

Discussion in 'General' started by DoctorofRock, Apr 11, 2009.

1. ... watching the Big Lebowski! I just downed half a blunt of chronic. Let me give you some backstory...

My dad smokes weed and has for 30+ years. My stepmom doesn't. She's caught him blazin or with weed literally dozens of times. She also knows I smoke, most likely. That being said, we still do try to hide it. I went off for about 5 minutes, went outside with my blunt, toked down, and came back in to watch this movie. My dad "went to the bathroom" for 10 minutes. He toked too. Now, we're sitting here watching this movie, both of us totally ripped, and my step-mom holding the baby completely unaware. Awesome.

2. Nice man I hear a story like this every couple weeks here it's fantastic. Now convince them legalization is the way to go

3. They don't need convincing! My stepmom, even though she doesn't smoke, just told me today she thinks ALL drugs should be legal.

4. He was gone for 10 minutes?

1.HE smoked a few bowls
    2.He had to give a dump
    3....he was crankin' one out.

5. if im in the bathroom for 10 mins i take a shit nd smoke a bowl or two, used to do this when i lived at home with the rents. both smells cancel each other out or blame it on supper last night:D