totally random question....

Discussion in 'General' started by HerbalHarmony, Dec 17, 2001.

1. OK, this has nothing to do with marijuana. Why do cats purr and how? I am sitting here with one of our cats. Marley and he sounds like a motor boat, LOL! just wondering...

peace, love, and ganja!

2. I like sitting on the porch with Sally cat in my lap as she smacks the other three cats if they come to close.

3. mrs. pain is the same way but i cant walk any where with out him comeing along with me!

4. .......6.........no, wait.........Alaska!

5. i guess its a way of showing you their 'smitten' side. ;)

¦jazz¦

6. i have 5 all togather mrs. pain was a kitten and liked clawing my feet,chicken thife we call him chic for short ! lurch his name is chuch my stupit son in law name him!i noramaly dont talk about people that way but him i make the exspection!spaces, a great mouse but also the bitch that set on top my dresser why a fucking mouse ate my seeds!and sassy shes the moma, i was shoveling truck laods of sand for a pool and drinking and my daugher came over and ask me dad can i have a kitten ,i said ask me when i am not working ,as the laods went by and more beer as well she keep comeing over why i was trying to work and asking me,by the end of the job i was all most done and she came over again this was like the 6-7 time, she ask and i love my kids and just could not brake her heart that time or i had to much to drink,no not realy but dont say anything to them ,they think i was drunk to this day and they still laugh about it ,so ill guess they well never know!how we love are kids ,i mean cats dont i,lol

7. I'm pretty sure it means they're happy with you, and that they love you. I have three of them...and they always come up to me after I've fed them and purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. They also do that when they jump up on the bed snuggle way too close to my head, and purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    Peace,