Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Totally New to This

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420Stitches, Mar 28, 2012.

1. oh man. i'm gonna do this. it needs to be done

2. If you seriously do this please msg me with pics I want to see this shit and if it works I would make my first apple bong.

(I can't do it myself atm :( )

3. Okay what you need is an empty Coke bottle, A Coke can and a elasticated band.

First of cut top and bottom off coke can so It will look like a pipe. Then cut a straight line down the middle of it so its like rectangle sheet of metal, roll this up so I will look like a cig. (This is your pipe).Now get the bottle take the lid off and label. Put a hole in it about 3 quarters down, now put your pipe in the hole. Fill up bottle with water so it will cover the hole by about 5cm. Then get the elastic band and put it around the neck of bottle and pipe so it will look like a figure '8' (This is to support the pipe.)

What most people do is put a bit of Tobacco in it as a plug then put about as much weed on as your little finger nail.

Then basically do the same action as a bong.

Now Here is your 'Shotty' Used in England as a cheap man's bong. Highly effective easy to use and get you very high. Reason its called a shotty I believe is because its a one hitter.

[​IMG]

4. Great post but one thing I think could make it better is if you simply clamped the metal tube/downstem together to create a bowl.

+rep

5. Im down for the apple bubbler man def. trying this soon...great idea

+rep

6. Then why did you mention blunt wraps? if anything that uses the most weed?
    :confused:

Anyways your 18 go buy a small pipe from a smokeshop

7. Apple pipe!! Make a small hole straight through the middle with a toothpick or something then shape a bowl at one end of it

8. Apple, joint, grav.