Totally mind fucked

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Tuck420, Sep 27, 2013.

1. I made a post other day but a lot has changed since then, anyway, basically this girl told me "we're just friends tho" about 2 months ago out of no where when we were just walking, but we've become good friends since that. There's been a little flirting and little actual physical contact but over the past 2 weeks I think she's trying to give me hints but I don't know.
    Today I picked her up and we went for a smoke up the mountains and it was cold so I had a blanket I always had in my car and she grabbed it, before we left she put her lipstick on and we left. As soon as we got to our spot I sat down and she put her legs over my thigh lying down and i was lying close to her. And she was also putting her hands up my sleeve to "feel if its soft" all this time I could feel tension and all I wanted to do is tell her my feelings but all I can think about is her from that time saying she wants to be friends. What do I do? I have liked this girl for a very long time but I'm VERY shy, and I don't want to ruin the friendship if she says no

2. She likes you!!

Go for it. Do something sweet for her and tell her how you feel!

3. What do you want to do? Friends with benefits or you want her to be yours?

Be casual, do the first move to kiss her next time you are together. And you find out What's up :)

4. Don't say anything, your words will fuck it up..just make a move.

5. #5 Tuck420, Sep 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2013
    [quote name="freshyweed" post="18743837" timestamp="1380236662"]She likes you!! Go for it. Do something sweet for her and tell her how you feel![/quote]Thanks dude, I think I'm seeing her Saturday, I have no idea on how to break the ice tho I'm terrible at is, can anyone tell me what their experiences or tips?

6. I'm with this guy. Words fuck shit up.

7. I defiantly want her to be just mine I have for a while and I want it to last, I have a ton of time for her!

8. Kiss her... For real

9. I think you should definitely tell her how you feel. It can be as simple as, "I think you're really cool and I would love to spend more time with you and get to know you on a different level."

Or whatever. Just kissing is fine but then what? You kiss and then its like... Okay, what now? What does this mean? Eventually you'll have to have the conversation. I say get it out the way now.

10. I need to get it out of the way before she just goes off me, would saying something like "do you think one day we could be more than friends?" Because that's the way she basically told me when she said she wanted to be friends. Lol.

11. You gonna fuck it up.  Women are great for a lot of things..but giving advice about other women is not one of em!  Make a move, talk later.

12. I don't see why not. If she likes you, she will like any way you say it. And it's better to be yourself and say something that you feel comfortable saying than something that one of us told you to say.

Good luck. I hope it works out and she's like, duh!

13. Really?

14. Words fuck shit up?

Communication is the key to making any relationship work so that wires don't get crossed and assumptions don't get made.

15. I get ya.

16. For my birthday buy me a politician

Attached Files:

17. Haha, what do you guys recommend, do I just say it?

18. go for it.
    thats alwys the answer lol

19. Sarcasm on the Internet is lame.

20. Agreed. Best move. Chicks like guys that lead.