Totally Fucking The System At Work

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stonemymind, Jan 4, 2012.

1. #1 stonemymind, Jan 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2012
    I work as a cashier at a department store. As a requirement we have to get customers to sign up for credit cards (credit apps) and get 2$ in commission from each one. When I first started working there, I sucked a fat dick at it. Now I'm the king.

How do I do it? Well the department store I work at has more spanish speaking customers than english speaking customers (we call them no speakies). These no speakies will literally sign up for anything if it means they get a discount. I've deleted items from the receipt, scanned coupons that other customers give me, and many other things to get them to sign up. I've used class control on items to make it any price I feel like making it.

A lot of the no speakies are also immigrants, many of them are illegals. I've learned enough spanish to pitch credit apps to them in their own langauge, and also my managers usually have no idea what I'm saying. Usually to sign up for a credit card you need a social security number and an ID. I've used a BJ's card, a library card, a Mexico ID, and so much other random shit. They never get approved. Their social security number is usually a random number. Their income is always 15$ a year.

I've been doing this for close to a year now without getting caught, and my last day of work is friday. Of course the white customers get the real pitch, with moderate success, but nothing beats the no speakies.

They don't get approved, they get a discount, they leave, we're both happy. No one is the wiser.

Does anyone else fuck the system at work?

2. haha, that reminds me of something similar i used to do working as a cashier at kohl's. when the "no speakies" came to my register, i would just say "you want discount?" and the whole family would get all excited and they would be like "si! si!". i would fill in their application (using all made up information) on my register computer, then just toss out all the paper work and the slip that explains why they weren't approved, etc. the only down side was that i only got 50 cents per application, not 2 bucks.

looking back at it now, that's definitely the reason they didn't keep me after the holiday season. oh well, i got over 50 bucks from their greedy asses by doing this

3. No, cant't say i have or will do.

4. we write in our hours at my job... my placew treats me like shit so i write in extra hours lmao

5. They probably treat you like shit because they think you guys write in extra hours.

6. Damn I'd hate to be your bosses :laughing:

7. Way to stick it to the man..mannn

8. Have your friends all come in and sign up, that way you can get a really huge bonus before you leave

9. I do probably 6 hours of work a week and am on the clock for 50hrs/week.

I have been late 72 times the past 90 days (sometimes hours) and get paid for it.

Just got offered a promotion. All because rednecks can't use computer programs as simple as microsoft word. I consider my actions a tax for working around people that say the same redneck sayings everyday, b

10. You are going to be in so much shit when they catch you.

11. What corporations do is not right but then again neither what you are doing is. I can't agree with it.

12. I always want to do shit like this but I have yet to be able to murder that little angel on my shoulder.

13. So great. :hello:

14. Lol the tardys are documented, I get a quick "well you know they are gonna say somethin sooner or later" (been talked to once) and as far as not doing anything, its my job in case something happens before all the orders for the day are done. Been here 3 years, been puttin it to the man prolly 2 of them. Oh and I am in good with the safety guys so if my name comes up for a random drug test..........in the trash it goes.

Fuck the man

15. BOY DO I EVER! OMG OMG WHERE DO I START! Basically every job ive been in I gave back to the customer and screwed the company, BUT I never did this when I was working for small or independent businesses, Im ALL for the little guy here.

SKI resort, I used to get free passes to ski, for every 24hrs I worked I got a Day pass on demand, so I get these passes almost every other day and say I ski after hours, I sell the pass for $40 (costs $60-80) to the kids or locals, tourists get only $5 off, locals get 1/2 off lol. I MADE RACK ON RACKS OF MONEY on top of 12hr days and much overtime at VERY nice wages (I been here for 4 seasons)

I also go to the thrift stores and bought snow chains, sold them to the touristas when it snowed them in ($10 I payed = $40-50profit INSTALLED 10mins flat)

I worked food and beverage for my first two seasons, I would HOOK UP ppl on the stuff they bough, $6 for a bread bowl of chowder! I HALLOWED that muthafukka out and it held like 2 cups of soup! same with chili bean bread bowl, no one can finish that alone XD.

Fries? a damn boat load, and if you asked for toppings on your hotdog, fries or burger, it was FATT hooked up, i never made the food to specifications, it was always hooked up! gave one lady who didnt want the patty, a fully veg burger with like half the dam lettuce in the bun, she was super happy.

I upgraded and was sou chef for their classy bar and grill, ALWAYS hooked up the house dips (Reg. 5oz I GAVE THE WHOLE DAMN 10oz serving!)

MCDONALDS/FAST FOOD
    big macs at McDs with 1/4lb patties when we ran out of regular meat in full RUSH HOUR XD (imagine a half pound big mac!), Ran out of mcChicken patties? fuck it they are getting a deluxe fried chicken breast patty, they better be fuckin happy with that. ten piece nuggets? fuck that how about twelve sometimes fifteen LMAO, 20pcs? fuck counting shovel till the box is full! (23-26pcs) WE ARE IN A FUCKIGN SHITSTORM LUNCH-RUSH! JUST GET IT DONE!

when I worked at the window, I would give what was made extra or canceled to the person, LUCKY YOU YOU GET A FREE GRAB BAG ON THE SIDE! lmao

I wonder why I got fired? always had friends at work tho XDDDD

Even had people coming in COMPLAINING they wherent hooked up as fat as yesterday or shit like that lmao, I would hide in the freezer, drink the little chocolate McMilks, I had ALL the sets of the toys! and slanged them too! ppl crazy over beanie babies and those stupid bakugan crap they had a while back. EBAY all those beenies babies and collection sets, made bank.

A FRIEND of mine came across some damaged fry cartons with the peel and win food games, they went out secretly amongst the trash, WE ATE LIKE KINGS FOR WEEKS! lmfao

I worked for a PAINTBALL/Airsoft SHOP and the little kids or my friends would come in for Co2 refills or comp. Air refills for their guns and had no money or little money. Most of the times for the kids, I would fill the WHOLE tank for half price or if they just had a dollar or loose change. Paintballs would be damaged during shipment I had a deal with the boss to pay 1/3 price of retail for them, only some would be broken but they saw the bag as all trash so I sifted the good ones, rebaged in gallon ziplocks and resold on the playing-fields or under the shop table. Mad mad money....

16. They treat us like shit because they feel its their inherited right, themselves moving up the ladder, are treated like shit by their superiors.

The real work is done because of everyone on the ground levels, these bastards abuse that, make us work shit hours or dislike us for whatever reasons unknown to us. Many times they take our credit and shine and never acknowledge the little guys. they deserve this, in the end they get the shitstorm when things arent adding up. They bring it on themselves, treat others with respect and dignity and you will get the same. They sit on their asses reaping everything and we loose...:mad:

17. Just saw your avy, Just wanted to say GOOOOOOOOOOOOD LORD and Bless you my child ^_^

Back on topic, screw the man!

18. #18 MrGers, Jan 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 5, 2012
    I used to do taxes. I was awesome at figuring out awesome deductions and credits they never knew they qualified for. Everything as nice and legal so technically i was just doing my job, but when I loved getting the response, "i did know I could deduct that on my taxes!" or "OMG there's a tax credit that applies to my situation?!" and then instead of owing thousands to the govt theyd get a couple hundred back.
    Sigh, i miss it. But its a seasonal job so ill prolly go back to it after i retire...in 50 years :(

19. My friend who used to work there with me got fired because he was completely forging these credit apps. Signing them in between the registers and waiting until a no speakie came up to buy something.

"Un Momento"

Puts through the credit app super fast. Either without an ID or just asking for one from the customer. Usually the no speakie had no idea what was going on.

The register spits out coupons. I save them and use them either for hot girls or nice customers. Or to help me get the no speakies to sign the forms.

20. Yep, safe to say I have taken advantage of the system at work. How do I do it you ask? Well I shit. Yep. 5 days a week, 10 minutes a day. I get paid for an hour of shitting. Life's good.