Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Total Stoner Move

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by flameboosie, Nov 15, 2011.

1. ive actually looked for my phone while talking on it a few times. its like im on the phone and go to take out my ipod; when i reach in my pocket i notice my phones missing and start to look for it, while having a phone conversation. eventually i notice theres a reason im hearing someone elses voice responding to everything im saying. ive even done that when sober though...

probably my biggest stoner move ever was back when i was in soph year of high school, i had been practicing joints alot by rolling incense joints, and one day i came home pretty baked off a succesful joint (of weed not incense). and i went to make a bean burrito and when i was done rolling it i notice i had twisted one end and put a mouthpiece on the other. my dad just walks by and says "man you suck at rolling burritos" and i had to bite the inside of my mouth to bleeding point to keep from laughing my stoned ass off.

2. cell phone on my lap. get up phone drops on the floor. TSM

3. #23 RVD420RVD, Nov 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2011
    [quote name='"bobby82"']

...Total Stoner Move.

Your post = TSM. Context clues maaaannn[/quote]

Ya that makes sense. I'm usually very good with context clues but with all the texting lingo going on I didn't even think about the thread

4. I was high one time trying to find my glasses but I had them on already lol:rolleyes:

Another time I was cross faded though but I opened my friends 4 door civic reclined the front passenger seat forward and proceeded to go into the back like it was some sports car. :rolleyes: everyone had a good laugh.

5. I literally "lose" my phone everytime I burn haha. It goes like this... "Yo what the fuck I lost my phone again... Holy shit.." My friend- "Your a fuckin retard its in your hand you idiot" "Hahaha... Oh..." TSM

6. Poured apple juice into my hand thinking it was my box of nerds.

7. I did the same thing once! Smoked a joint with some friends driving to our smoking spot, i was sitting in the back and when we got there everyone gets out and I climb through the middle and get out through the passenger door. I coulda swore it was a two seater though! Shit was hilarious! :p

8. i do this shit all the time when i get out of my car! went for a drive earlier and did that with my pipe! which reminds me to check it out haha:smoke:

9. [quote name='"stayhungry"']

Another time I was cross faded though but I opened my friends 4 door civic reclined the front passenger seat forward and proceeded to go into the back like it was some sports car. :rolleyes: everyone had a good laugh.[/quote]

This made me literally lol because I have also done this. Good times.

10. "Where's my chapstick?!" *20 mins of searching* "oh wait, its under the couch." Tsm

11. Bro where did you put the blunt?
    Oh shit I sat on it...
    TSM

12. Tonight I used this really good air freshener spray in my room. Then now, a few hours later, after several bowls, I cannot find it. I looked everywhere in my room and in my small place and its nowhere to be found. Luckily I have a nasty backup one but WTF I dont get it twilight zone shit

13. ^^haha my friend used to lose his phone every day or his keys. Left them in his car with his car on once, when he was supposed to drop me offf for class:mad:

14. this happens to me nearly 100% of the time when im with friends!!!!!!

15. ^ happened to me the other day.

Tsm

16. Mcdonald's drive-thru. Order food. Drive up to first window, hand money. Drive up to second window. Hand her money too. I was like, "wait..you can't have that" and her face was like this the whole time. :confused:

TSM.

17. While buying munchies with my friends high at a 7/11, we grabbed some of those gummi sharks off of the rack and I noticed the bag that was behind it on the rack was somehow more full of gummi sharks, and I kept "noticing" this over and over until we had taken every bag of gummi sharks off of the full rack and were now carrying them all as if we didn't look suspicious and dumb enough.

18. I can't count the number of times I've lost my lighter, only to find it in my hand a few minutes later...TSM

19. Ordering fast food I order seething look to friend "yeah that sounds good get me that" proceeds to happen 3-5 times everytime we go never fails

TSM

20. I was scavenging my bathroom for bud when I picked up what I thought was some shake...and ended up smoking a flake of cat shit :(